Question About Apprenticeship

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #109995 by
I was reading through the FAQs again, and I had a question about apprenticeship that I couldn't seem to find an answer to. I know that you have to be an apprentice for at least six months (unless you get a special exception made). I was wondering about the content of the apprenticeship. Who decides what apprentices have to do? Does the teaching master come up with exercises to guide the apprentice's learning? Or is it a set of standards that the council sets? Or is it some combination of the two? I was a bit confused because it says that to be a Knight you have to have completed the A.Div level of the degree scheme. So are there set lessons and standards? Or do you automatically complete that simply by completing your apprenticeship?

If anyone could either help me out with the questions above or point me in the direction of something that already answers those questions that I might have missed, that would be great. Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #109999 by
Replied by on topic Question About Apprenticeship
There is a set amount of work that must be completed, as set by the Council, but the content will be up to your Training Master to decide. My Apprentice Scheme is different to, say, Jestor's. But completion of either will grant you the title of Knight...

Your training will likely be personally tailored to you and even more so since you will have a choice on whether or not to accept an offer of Apprenticeship since you can ask about the content before beginning...

Does that answer your question?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 10 months ago #110051 by
It does. Thank you very much.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #142678 by
Hi, i am new at this forum, but i pratice the jedi ways since a kid, i love star wars, and i belive in the jedi teaching as a religion and as path to light, but i maybe will need a master, how can i get a jedi master to guide me? Thanks, i am from Portugal by the way. May the force be with you all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 1 month ago #142720 by

Vrael wrote: Hi, i am new at this forum, but i pratice the jedi ways since a kid, i love star wars, and i belive in the jedi teaching as a religion and as path to light, but i maybe will need a master, how can i get a jedi master to guide me? Thanks, i am from Portugal by the way. May the force be with you all.

Read on from here: http://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#WhatisJediism

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi