Meditation for the Heart and soul

More
5 years 9 months ago #323373 by Carlos.Martinez3
I’m often asked what do I read to aid my focus and ministry.
There’s a book I would love to share with the community. It’s by a Louise L Hay. It’s titled Inner Wisdom. You can find it on Amazon way easy or at any local book store even at a library. My 5 year old loves these and reads em all the time. Here will be a few posted to help others as they have helped me. Hope to enjoy and hope you can join in. If you don’t agree or like em by all means don’t join in but for those who do , here we go...

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #323374 by Carlos.Martinez3
I’ll begin with this one . Something to think about - it was for me.

“ Sometimes when my life is going magnificently well, I get anxious, wondering if some thing bad is going to happen to take it all away. I know anxiety is fear and not trusting myself, so I just recognize it as a part that is used to being upset about something, thank it for sharing, and let it go. When I become frightened, my adrenalin pumps up to protect me from danger. I say to fear: I appreciate that you want to help me. Then I do an affirmation about that particular fea. I acknowledge and thank the fear, but don’t give it importance.”

All I can say is - like - wow!
To be able to think about anxiety and fear differently is a goal I’ve had for quite some time on my own as I was growing up and now studying - but always lacked the resources or the actual - thing or met the right person I wanted to learn from. Here’s is one way we can - I have adapted - to speak to fear. Tell it thank you . Thanks fear for caring and trying to keep me safe - then not giving it importance. Wow - I give slot of things my not important vibe but now I can try this. Peace continue to find those who seek and cultivate it! May the Force be with y’all!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi