Out reaching !!!!

More
21 Aug 2017 19:26 - 21 Aug 2017 19:28 #299015 by Carlos.Martinez3
Your clergy is waiting and ready . I received access to the pm s for contacting clergy so as always , there it is at the end of my signature . This is a pm to the outreach team. We will get back to you as soon as possible . Be aware this is an un burden type of ministry . We as clergy are oath-Ed by our word and ministry to keep things confidential. Child abuse murder death are things for professionals . If u need that's we will help you find the help you need . If u need encouraging words and help to find ... Your faith ...not ours ... Not mine but yours ...please feel free to call upon us. This is a active call to all those who need and want it . The "phones " are active lol aka as the pm box so utelize what u got Jedi and we are ready and waiting !
We are here to serve you ... The Temple , old new fake real fan philosophers gates doors ways walls life dark light , we are here we stand strong and ready !
In service ,in the Force we share !
Carlos Jedi knight and clergy

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 21 Aug 2017 19:28 by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aqua, JLSpinner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Sep 2017 21:39 #300699 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Out reaching !!!!
Still avalible and ready my Temple !

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarVinKra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.