Abrahamic Rites Roll Call

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12544 by
Replied by on topic Re:Abrahamic Rites Roll Call
As a Christian Jedi, I will follow this Rite.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12546 by
I too will uphold to this rite count me in, I stand by with my fellow Jedi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12701 by
My name is Mark. I am married with three children. We are all Christian. I haven’t been to church for at least 2-years now. A combination of events caused my wandering in the desert with no direction, until being led to this site. Jeremiah, the weeping prophet, said, “Stand at the crossroads and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way lies; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls.” I have looked for the ancient path for a long time, but now here I am at the crossroads ready to take a fledgling step! One of my great loves is Anime, Escaflowne being top of the list. It is a love story and I find many parallels with this journey. Escaflowne is empty, with a heart of stone. It needs a ‘new man’ inside, a heart transplant and blood pact in order for Escaflowne to become a mobile, living suit of armour. To me that armour is the ‘breastplate of righteousness’, the ‘shield of faith’, the ‘belt of truth’, the ‘boots of peace’, the ‘helmet of salvation’ and the ‘sword of the word’. So, here I am, Cuore del Leone ‘at your service’.

I hereby align myself to this Jedi rite

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13237 by
My name is Joseph Reeder.

I follow this rite.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13240 by
AS I did before so I do Again, I am with this Rite

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14607 by
here i follow this rite

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14608 by
THIS IS AN INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF A VERY FORMAL ONE. FIRST MY NAME IS JARED, MY JEDI NAME IS SID-AN DUNN, I GREW UP WITHOUT A SET BELIEF SYSTEM WHICH IN TURN WAS A BLESSING ALLOWING ME TO FIND MY OWN PATH. IT STARTED ROCKY, I JUMPED FROM PATH TO PATH AS AN ANGRY TEENAGER I DABBLED IN SATANISM AND THEN MOVED ON INTO WICCAN AND THEN FINALLY JUST ATHEISM INTO AGNOSTICSM, LATER I IDENTIFIED MYSELF AS A BUDDHIST THEN IN MARCH OF 2007 I WAS BAPTIZED AS A LUTHERAN, NOW WHILE STILL IDENTIFYING AS A CHRISTIAN I SEE MORE AND MORE THAT I AM A GNOSTIC , WHICH I FIND IS VERY SIMILAR TO JEDIISM. I FEEL IN MY OWN OPINION TO BE VERY WISE FOR MY AGE NOT BY ANY MEANS AS WISE AS SOME ELDERS I HAVE MET LIKE MY OWN FATHER OR MY PASTOR IN THE LUTHERAN CHURCH I ATTENDED, BUT NEVER THE LESS I HAVE FOUND WHEN I SPEAK PEOPLE TEND TO LISTEN. I FEEL I AM A SMART PERSON AS WELL AND I AM A QUICK LEARNER, THOUGH I HAVE NOTICED I CAN TEND TO BE LAZY WHICH I AM TRYING TO REMEDY. I AM NOT WITHOUT FLAWS BUT WHOM OF US IS? I MUST BER HONEST I JOINED JEDIISM MORE OUT OF A MORBID CURIOSITY THEN ANYTHING ELSE. BUT REALIZE THE MEMBERS ARE VERY HELPFUL AND UNLIKE MOST ONLINE FORUMS AND CHATS NOT CLIQUEY. ANYWAY IF YOU WISH TO KN OW MORE ABOUT ME THEN JUST ASK. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL, SID-AN DUNN

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15785 by
Im christian and i follow this rite

More
15 years 10 months ago #15820 by Zanthan Storm
Welcome Samm

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

More
15 years 10 months ago #15870 by Alethea Thompson
God's servant as well, and I follow this rite.

May the Force be with you,
Randi Oxford

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi