• Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1098 by
Replied by on topic Re:Ranking Committee
Anakin Kenobi wrote:

I am pretty sure that it is only the council who appoint rank

MTFBWY

Anakin

Just to clarify here. There will be no council, but a committee to determine rank. This will minimize power to that group and minimize the possibility of corrupt action. And Dhagon, yes in the sense that you mean Jidun will be in all committees. I will let Serric clarify what he was saying himself. MTFBWYA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1110 by
has any one heard from master nash, for he now is the one in charge of this getting going right? where is the polls?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1112 by
I will be taking care of it while he is healing from his surgery and until such time as voting opens up. Voting will begin at 12:00AM Sunday the 22nd of April (this sunday) and will commence the whole day. So be sure to get your nominations in before then. At that time Master Nash will be moderating throughout the day. The polls will then close at 12:00 AM Monday the 23rd. After this the newly elected Chairperson will announce their choices for the committee. Once this has been announced, the committee will then begin the arduous task of laying out the Guidelines which will then be used to assign rank. Once the committee has made an agreement on this they will announce it to the church for approval. this approval will take one day at most at which point, if approved, the committee will begin to assign rank to all Members.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1128 by
Alright everyone we are now in our last day of nominations. Those who have new nominations get them in today. At midnight the nominations will cease and Voting will begin for 24 hours until 12:00 AM monday morning at which time the elected nominee will be announced. MTFBWYA as we progress through this new territory into the exciting path ahead.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1144 by
Alright everyone. We are now in our last two hours of nominations. At midnight voting will start and end midnight tomorrow. get your last minute nominations in while you can. MTFBWYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1145 by
one more hour. get the nominations in.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1146 by
Nominations are Now CLOSED.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1148 by
For voting go to the following:
http://templeofthejediorder.org/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=39&func=view&catid=22&id=1147#1147

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #1905 by
Could y'all help me out with a brief as to where your at right now?

;)

Br. John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #1911 by
Absolutely. I am currently comiling all the Pm's and Emails i got and when that is done i will be emailing them to the rest of the committee at which point we will begin meeting and busting out ranks and so forth. Does that answer your question?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi