FAQ and Article Updates

• Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #232865 by
Replied by on topic FAQ and Article Updates
There's something to be said for both versions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #232870 by

Akkarin wrote: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/faq#DonotAgree

New wrote: There are many Jedi communities across the internet with a great variety of beliefs, customs and policies. As a community we will do our best to address your concerns and take on board your views, but no one site may offer you exactly what you are looking for. If you'd feel more comfortable elsewhere maybe one of the other Jedi communities would correspond more to your needs.

Old wrote: In the immortal words of our founder “Membership is a privilege not a right” or in the not so immortal words of grump Kana Seiko Haruki: 'If you don't like the way we do things here - you don't have to stay'

I like the new version, though if it were me I would probubly change a few things.

It is not necessary to do so obviously...I am just musing out loud. :)

Can't find what you were searching for here? Or do not agree with some of the beliefs and systems we offer? As a community we want to ensure that you get a chance to examine your own unique Journey be it here or elsewhere. There are many Jedi communities across the internet with a great variety of beliefs, customs and policies. If you are unable to find what you were searching for here, we encourage you to journey to the other sites, groups, and chapters until you find a place that suites you most. Here is a list of approved communities that Temple of the Jedi Order is aware of as of [Update: March 10 2016] Community List <--Link

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #232871 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic FAQ and Article Updates
I like Triss' suggestion... the revision seems.. well.. a little bit mean...
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Edan.

More
7 years 6 months ago #232881 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic FAQ and Article Updates

Edan wrote: I like Triss' suggestion... the revision seems.. well.. a little bit mean...

it's a damn sight more cordial than the original, which was essentially "TOTJO or GTFO"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan, Avalon,

• Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #232885 by
Is cordial the goal?

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #232886 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic FAQ and Article Updates

Connor L. wrote: Is cordial the goal?

Why wouldn't it be?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Edan.

Moderators: RexZeroZeth Windwrecker