• Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • Founder of The Order
More
14 years 2 days ago #29739 by Br. John
RedHeron is now our Chief Intake Officer and will appoint and manage the Intake Committee. This is an officer of the corporation. Congratulations! This is a difficult and time consuming job and we are thankful and grateful for his help. He has also been issued his ministers license by TOTJO effective today April 18, 2010.

For new members who don't know all the details of the levels of clergy a license is not the same as an ordination to holy orders but it does authorize a member to preach, teach, conduct marriages and other religious ceremonies in the name of TOTJO and by the authority of TOTJO.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 1 day ago #29747 by
Congratulations to RedHeron

If you want or need any help advice etc - just drop me a pm or email and i'll be back to you as soon as I can.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 1 day ago #29758 by
Thanks, folks! I do have to say, it was a little bit of a surprise, I'm just waiting for the stream of emails coming in which inform me whom I need to help here.

Also, anyone interested in helping greet and guide new people in, do let me know if you want to help! I've been working all day today to try to set things up to be a little more streamlined on my end of things.

Until then, any new folks needing help DO feel free to contact me. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 1 day ago #29766 by
This is not directed at anyone in person its a general note

All Knights and Masters should be willing to help newcomers without question (if time permits of course) and even more experienced Apprentices and initiates too.

It doesnt hurt to give a few moments of your time to help a newcomer - and remember, each and everyone of us was new here once ;) try to remember what it felt like to be talking your first few tentative steps here.

If you find yourself in a situation where your a little out of depth or dont know the answer - direct the person to a person who will know - even a simple private message can work wonders.

MTFBWY - A

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi