Use of AI to write lessons and plagiarism

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #373187 by Zero
Hello, this is a reminder that using AI to write or assist with the writing of your lessons is strictly prohibited. To say it more clearly, it’s cheating. Anyone found using an AI to write their lessons will have their Journal deleted and may additionally be banned indefinitely. The same is true for any plagiarized material. Our IP team and the Education Administration both have tools available to check for AI generated materials and plagiarism, and they use those tools regularly.

I’m going to share some personal advice as your security officer, a council member and a member of the Education Administration, if you are asked if you have been cheating, be honest. I assure you that lying to me will make the penalty much more severe. Jedi are Honest not perfect. Meaning, if you made a mistake I can be very forgiving, or I can be very harsh if you chose to lie. The choice to be honest is yours.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zanthan Storm, Rosalyn J, Rex, Satelle, Diana W, The Coyote, Rini, khwang, Davi-Kar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi