Vision, Strategic Plan 2019

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335825 by
Replied by on topic Vision, Strategic Plan 2019

Rosalyn J wrote: Your offer is appreciated. There are a great number of lessons which need to be peer reviewed and Ryu has a solid team to do so. Good things take time

Are you turning down my offer to help this temple?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #335826 by Rosalyn J
That is not my decision to make, but RyuJin's. You'll have to ask him

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335827 by

Rosalyn J wrote: That is not my decision to make, but RyuJin's. You'll have to ask him

I have, several times in PM. He has never responded. Am I to assume his silence is a no? Not a very dignified responce from one of the newest council members here... I would just like an answer. You wonder why frustrations run so high here and yet this sort of behaviour continues to be the norm.

My efforts here are to change perceptions, volunteer instead of persecute, work to better this place instead of complain, offer my expertise in good faith instead of accuse. And I am ignored and sidestepped. I must ask you, what is this place truly about if not jumping at the chance to better the individual so that the temple is strengthened?

More
5 years 1 month ago #335838 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Vision, Strategic Plan 2019
Do you think you over-estimate or exaggerate the importance of rank Kyrin? As it might explain why you think disagreement or delay is abuse of it. For if you for some reason you thought that rank had to be an 'example' or otherwise meet your expectations, then anything that didn't meet those things would be failures of it in your eyes I presume.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335839 by

Adder wrote: Do you think you over-estimate or exaggerate the importance of rank Kyrin? As it might explain why you think disagreement or delay is abuse of it. For if you for some reason you thought that rank had to be an 'example' or otherwise meet your expectations, then anything that didn't meet those things would be failures of it in your eyes I presume.

Once again you come to conclusions you have neither justified nor really provided any relevance for...

More
5 years 1 month ago #335841 by Adder

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Adder wrote: Do you think you over-estimate or exaggerate the importance of rank Kyrin? As it might explain why you think disagreement or delay is abuse of it. For if you for some reason you thought that rank had to be an 'example' or otherwise meet your expectations, then anything that didn't meet those things would be failures of it in your eyes I presume.

Once again you come to conclusions you have neither justified nor really provided any relevance for...

Nah it was a question. Which you didn't answer, but that's ok... I don't need to know your answer.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335842 by

Adder wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Nah it was a question. Which you didn't answer, but that's ok... I don't need to know your answer.

Here is the problem. You dont even know my stance on rank, something I have made quite clear, so why would you even ask me that question?
Have I ever stated that abuse is an attribute of rank? Why would you come to such a conclusion and then proceed to ask such a thing? This question I asked has nothing to do with rank, and yet you seem to want to make it about that. Why are you doing this?

More
5 years 1 month ago #335844 by Adder

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Adder wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Here is the problem. You dont even know my stance on rank, something I have made quite clear, so why would you even ask me that question?
Have I ever stated that abuse is an attribute of rank? Why would you come to such a conclusion and then proceed to ask such a thing? This question I asked has nothing to do with rank, and yet you seem to want to make it about that. Why are you doing this?

Sure, but you've talked at length about a few in particular, like Knights, even recently at;
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/open-discussions/122327-what-is-your-personal-directive-as-a-jedi?start=10#335773

Like all things, if it doesn't apply to you then it doesn't apply to you.... and if it does, then it's an easy fix to better view ranks at this place.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335845 by
Oh, I get it, so you are personally offended by a question I replied to in another thread? Why drag it in here?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 1 month ago #335846 by
You know what adder, never mind. It's pretty obvious you are doing nothing but goading me into a fight. Forget it, get your jollies someplace else. Have a night...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi