Copy of Post in the Knight's Forum: Election of Knights as Advisory Council

More
6 years 8 months ago #293033 by J_Roz
Edan I would welcome your help. You are a treasured freind and awesome Jedi, working together again would be an absolute pleasure. ;)

What I need though is someone from the Council (preferably someone who is doing membership affairs to work with me on a day to day or weekly basis) and if someone isn't able to do that than I ask for the ability to do it myself. Again I am not asking for a council position because I was not part of this conversation to start with I don't think its right to barge in last minute. I just need to be able to get the youth organized when they ask to be allowed access to the youth area.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293034 by

I realise I am not a knight anymore, but if the Council accept it (though I expect the answer to be no) I am completely willing to come back to help the kids. They were a joy to work with.

I sent you a pm Edan :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293035 by

J_Roz wrote: Edan I would welcome your help. You are a treasured freind and awesome Jedi, working together again would be an absolute pleasure. ;)

What I need though is someone from the Council (preferably someone who is doing membership affairs to work with me on a day to day or weekly basis) and if someone isn't able to do that than I ask for the ability to do it myself. Again I am not asking for a council position because I was not part of this conversation to start with I don't think its right to barge in last minute. I just need to be able to get the youth organized when they ask to be allowed access to the youth area.

That seems reasonable. Hopefully they can get that sorted for you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293119 by
Did voting close?

Is anyone else even aware of this vote or did I just dream it...? :D since it was announced the silence has been deafening.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293122 by
It's another Jedi lesson in patience. ?

More
6 years 8 months ago #293123 by Adder
The thread starter says voting closes on the 30th (I was wondering the same thing yesterday). Dunno if that has changed I stopped looking after I saw that.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293124 by
They didn't agree on the vote until Sunday if I remember.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293129 by
I thought voting closed Friday and then it would be announced this weekend. I COULD be wrong lol.

More
6 years 8 months ago #293130 by Br. John
I can say who's voted so far.

In no particular order:

Senan

Sven One

JLSpinner

Cyan Sarden

Amyntas

tzb

Wescli Wardest

J. K. Barger

Kit

Darren

Zenchi

Adder

Firewolf

V-Tog

Cabur Senaar

Karn

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

More
6 years 8 months ago #293133 by Br. John
And another two PM'd to abstain. One only voted for two. Up until now there are six knights with more than two votes and there is a three-way (don't get excited) a three-way-tie for third, fourth and fifth place in the number of votes. This is only by my calculations. Ros and Ren need to certify to the same so this is unofficial but I believe it's accurate.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi