TotJO's New IP Team is in operation!

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #247630 by Kit
Hi folks!

I'm excited to announce that there's a new team on the block! Some of you have already gotten messages from us in the last few days, but here's our official announcement!

The IP Team was built to help Novices through the Initiates Programme. Our purpose is to read your IP entries, and offer helpful guidance, answer questions, catch where the minimum standards aren't met (such as word count), and act as your cheer-leading squad! Our goal is to provide you with the support you need to complete the IP and hopefully minimize the questions the Knights will have when you submit it for approval.

You won't be seeing messages from us for all of your posts, but if you have a specific question about your journal or would like a review, please feel free to send one of us a message!

Those who start the IP after this message will get a PM from us about what we do, but for Novices already in the middle, consider this your introduction from us :) We've been going through already-active IP journals, checking for missing lessons and minimum standards, but you'll be getting full support once we get our spreadsheet caught up and get into full swing.

If you would like to opt out of the IP Team's attentions, please send me a PM and I'll make a note on our spreadsheet!

Your IP Team members are!
Lead: Kit
Gwinn
x57z12
avalonslight
elizabeth

If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts about the team and what we do please feel free to reply or send me a PM!
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Jestor, Proteus, Lykeios Little Raven, Brenna and 10 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247631 by
Thanks so much. :) Y'all will do great work.

More
7 years 9 months ago #247632 by Carlos.Martinez3
May the Force be with yall! Thank you guys for taking this on!

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
7 years 9 months ago #247644 by Kit

Connor L. wrote: Thanks so much. :) Y'all will do great work.

carlos.martinez3 wrote: May the Force be with yall! Thank you guys for taking this on!

Thank you both! I'm so excited :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247695 by
Thank you to everyone in the team for volunteering to do this :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi