Looking for New Head of PR

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #246856 by
I'm resigning as the Head of PR so I'm looking for someone to replace me as Vice-President of Public Relations and Marketing. It has been wonderful to serve the Temple in this manner and I will continue to provide assistance to its functioning whether through advice or the conducting of interviews.

We need someone to help organise people to give interviews and brief them on how to conduct themselves (including possibly giving interviews yourself), ensuring a broad range of merchandise available to our membership and making sure when people purchase this that the money ends up in our bank account, making sure our social media areas are updated with announcements and other inspirational media, and ensuring our newsletter is published in a consistently timely fashion and contains interesting and relevant stories of interest to our members.

Skills: Verbal and written communication skills (English language), time management (regular availability), the ability to attend interviews in person (traveling - sometimes without a lot of prior notice), management and teamwork, the ability to act on initiative (create new PR and marketing possibilities), knowledge (of the Temple, what it means to be a Jedi, including knowledge of the history of the Temple and the Jedi movement). Previous experience would be preferred.

You don't have to satisfy all the skills conditions, but the more you do satisfy them the stronger your application will be.

Two weeks are given for people in here to email prteam@templeofthejediorder [dot] org explaining in at least 100 words why you would be suitable for the position.

First priority will be given to those ranked Knight and above.

Post here or PM me for questions, but please send applications to prteam@templeofthejediorder [dot] org
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247136 by
Replied by on topic Looking for New Head of PR
Bump.

This position represents the "face" of the Temple to the outside world. They will likely be the first Jedi anyone not affiliated with the Temple will talk to. As a representative it will be their task to communicate on behalf of the Temple and shape the image of our organisation and the Jedi path.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247239 by
Bump.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247302 by
Seems like big shoes to fill.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247337 by
I'm great at being .... well, getting myself out there as it were, and am good with publicity, but I'd prefer to stay as a guest for now. Good luck to whoever take son this job ;) mtfbwy

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
7 years 9 months ago #247345 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Looking for New Head of PR
i know someone that may be interested...though he isn't a knight yet, but has been within the community for a good long while and been part of totjo for a few years now...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247426 by

RyuJin wrote: i know someone that may be interested...though he isn't a knight yet, but has been within the community for a good long while and been part of totjo for a few years now...

Have them apply :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 9 months ago #247601 by
Final bump.

• Visitor
  • Visitor