How many do you have?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #179714 by
Replied by on topic How many do you have?

rugadd wrote: "want" to see and "expect" to see.

if this was true i would be seeing 640,000,000 dollars in my bank account.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #180226 by

Connor L. wrote: This has nothing to do with multiple accounts.

ghost dog is clearly saying that the personalities we create behind our forum handles are the doppelgänger.

Who we pretend to be behind the username. What our "idealized" version of ourselves is.

And, it's not a bad lesson.

It looks to me that he is obviously talking about multiple accounts. If Gisteron is not someone's attack dog sock puppet that is even worse, because more than one individual is complicit in this dishonest agenda. Ghost Dog, thank you for having the courage, while no one else did, to stand up and bring this scam to the attention of the public. There is nothing more despicable than criminals who prey on society through religious cons. Unfortunately, this type of thing is all too common on the internet when administrators create numerous accounts to deceive online users.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #180299 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic How many do you have?
Oh, so an account that made only two posts, both after the original Ghost Dog was deactivated and both to accuse me of verbatum the same he did an in exactly the same way of expression and I am the one playing dishonest multiple identities games?

Please, be more tricky than this. It is not very hard to fool us but we aren't quite this stupid, dear sir. That's just too obvious and transparent. And considering the massive projections you made before the suspension, it was also sort of to be expected. If you want to trick us, be less predictable.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 2 months ago #180305 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic How many do you have?
Dont let him goad you Gisteron... Please..

All the regulars know whats up... And the newbies will see...

He is about 2 post from being removed himself...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #180306 by

ghost dog wrote: The name of this forum is Temple of the Jedi Order, and they claim to believe in the Force. They claim to be Jedi.

When you say "they", to whom are you referring? Do we not all (other than guests) claim to be Jedi and members of this Temple? I'm confused as to whether you are questioning the sincerity of one, some, or all of us. If I'm part of this "they" you refer to, I would question why you feel that way, and I'd like the opportunity to explain why I don't believe I am a "doppelganging sock puppet".

No ill will intended. Just trying to understand the context of the conversation. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #180316 by
I tried. ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi