Jedi Realism - What else is real?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #179531 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Realism - What else is real?

Alethea Thompson wrote: All but the Baran Do have been taught at my home order through 3-5 (depending on what time frame we're talking about) aspects (Light, Dark, Shadow, Independent, Universal, etc). Baan Do use to have their own group, but it looks like the site is completely down now. :/

Xhaiden re-opened the old Jediism Way and is running that full time now. Though I as well am a bit surprised he pulled Baran Do down. Im sure it is because of no activity....

To the OP There are plenty of things that got translated from Fiction to Reality. Even my favorite erotica books got translated into a real faith some people follow. Just have to know where to look :)

Elves though wasn't really a religion....just a Race. You could say Elves would fit will in Druid practices.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #181000 by
Greetings,

No, there is an Elven Realist...more aligned around Tolkien. I was a co-Founder of the movement Tië eldaliéva , which is based on Tolkien's Legendarium.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #181001 by
Would you explain how the religion works?

Is it that you use the mythological archetypes of Tolkien's cosmology to set up your ideals and doctrine?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #183942 by

Whyte Horse wrote: Does anybody know of anything else like Jediism that was inspired by fiction and became a real thing? I think it would be cool to have real elves B)

Supposedly fairy folk exist, by extension so do Elves, understand I say supposedly only because I`ve never met one. Often fiction is built around ideas and experiences found in reality. in the case of the "Hobbit" Tolkien drew Heavily from Norse mythology. And to this day there are many Scandinavians who still leave out offerings for the Elves.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by . Reason: Edit

• Whyte Horse
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Inactive
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
9 years 1 month ago #184029 by Whyte Horse

Lleiffermawr wrote: Greetings,

No, there is an Elven Realist...more aligned around Tolkien. I was a co-Founder of the movement Tië eldaliéva , which is based on Tolkien's Legendarium.

That's too cool! I wonder what influenced Tolkein in his writing about the Elves? I imagine it can be traced back to some mythology or historical things...

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

More
9 years 1 month ago #184046 by OB1Shinobi

OB1Shinobi wrote: Hi Alethea :-)
DIANETICS is the book thaT inspired scientology

Mando, Barando, Jensaari, are these from the star wars books?
Is do you know of any online source i could learn more about them?

Thank you for your time :-)

thank you anyways - i just used google on my own - duh

People are complicated.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi