The Force powers as we know them

More
03 Dec 2019 00:56 #346618 by Malicious
Did you know that throughout ww2 and the cold war the united States government and other countries as well used remote viewing aka psychic powers , people who astral projection , psychics and people who have so call visions of the future or what we like to call force visions ? And during this period of time a great deal of scientific evidence that prove in these powers where actually researched . The people who was actually legit had a very high success rate in their predictions and details like who was a hidden spy , where at was a secret compound and even nuclear launch codes ? There is evidence if you look . And as for energy healing in a couple studies some still continuing Today have had high success rates . Most of this information can be found on documents declassified by the CIA and FBI , feel free to go on there websites and look them up ! Ya wanted proof , just go on the CIA gov website and see for yourself . But the people here and there accounts on the matter is a different point it's there own personal experience so who knows ?



=_= Malicious (+_+)

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 00:59 #346619 by Adder

Manu wrote:

Adder wrote: Data is like a currency, it only has measures of effect depending on the mechanics of its market. Some practices have real capabilities in the subjective realm and not in the objective. So long as they don't cause degradation in other systems I think its good to explore.


I would caution against randomly exploring, because there is some risk of potential degradation.....


I agree there is a real risk. Its much easier to make a mess of something then a success of it. Mistakes hold valuable learnings usually, but sometimes the cost of the lesson is both unforeseen and too expensive. I think that is where the art comes into it, much like physical arts it is the ability to both train effectively 'and' not get injured doing so that makes a performer.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 01:06 #346620 by Adder

Malicious wrote: Did you know that throughout ww2 and the cold war the united States government and other countries as well used remote viewing aka psychic powers , people who astral projection , psychics and people who have so call visions of the future or what we like to call force visions ? And during this period of time a great deal of scientific evidence that prove in these powers where actually researched . The people who was actually legit had a very high success rate in their predictions and details like who was a hidden spy , where at was a secret compound and even nuclear launch codes ? There is evidence if you look . And as for energy healing in a couple studies some still continuing Today have had high success rates . Most of this information can be found on documents declassified by the CIA and FBI , feel free to go on there websites and look them up ! Ya wanted proof , just go on the CIA gov website and see for yourself . But the people here and there accounts on the matter is a different point it's there own personal experience so who knows ?


Didnt they conclude its too hard to control its operation? Certainly in my decades long exploring it I was able to do enough to think its possible but also that it's either very difficult or impossible to control. I was left having to consider the mechanics of its apparant function being not wholly within the users control (and what that might mean) :D

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 01:13 #346622 by Malicious
Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .



=_= Malicious (+_+)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 01:20 #346623 by Adder

Malicious wrote: Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .


Unfortunately that appears to be no-one. Perhaps no-one ever! For any claims mean nothing without demonstrated capability.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 01:36 - 03 Dec 2019 01:39 #346625 by OB1Shinobi

Malicious wrote: Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .



How many years of training and experience do you have as a remote viewer? Who trained you? Most importantly, can you tell me what kind of car i am sitting in? What color it is? Whats next to it?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 03 Dec 2019 01:39 by OB1Shinobi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Dec 2019 01:41 #346627 by
Replied by on topic The Force powers as we know them

Adder wrote:

Malicious wrote: Adder it is true for people that hasn't had years of training and experience it is hard to control and for some it is almost out of control for them but if you have a great deal of experience then you can control it easier but it does weigh on you mentally .


Unfortunately that appears to be no-one. Perhaps no-one ever! For any claims mean nothing without demonstrated capability.

Looks like we shall truly never know even if the government had 8 men and one woman in a Room doing testing Someone.
Who's to believe them they can easily type something on a computer screen.
Or static shock in the testing equipment so now the data is flawed.
That's ridiculous no government would spend millions of dollars on testing something they knew was against what they believed and scientific fact..
Can you imagine what would happen if someone were to raise an Apple off a table with their mind it would cause chaos because then the laws of gravity would only be a theory.
On to more important things. The real Star Wars movie comes out in a few weeks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 01:48 #346629 by Malicious
Ob1shinobi , I in no way am a remote viewer , I am just read up on scientific studies on certain matters , one like this . I lack the ability but in a decent span I am able to predict a little bit of the future with great accuracy but read my forum post on the matter .

And adder you guys are asking for proof and scientific evidence , I have given you the resources to read that evidence . If you want evidence feel free to track down the people from the report who has scientifically proven they can do so and ask for a demonstration until then please read up on the subject ! There is plenty of papers , study and evidence on the CIA gov website !



=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 02:02 - 03 Dec 2019 02:27 #346630 by OB1Shinobi

forceuser wrote: You've got me there my English is terrible even my mother had a hard time understanding me. In my college days I had a professor tell me I needed to take English as a second language.
Since most of you seem like you're on the road to becoming a jedi or self aware.
I had a man tell me" you have 2 ears and one mouth you're supposed to listen twice as much as you speak. " and of course by now you can tell I'm old school my mother always told us if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.
Your words trouble me because they don't have compassion understanding or even the Desire to learn from others.
My grandfather taught me your word is your bond.
I try not to exaggerate or embellish .
I'm going to tell you a little about myself not to brag just to show you I'm not a kid who needs
To feel important while telling the world they're wrong.
I have received diplomas and certificates in automotive mechanics, I've been in the military, repelled and jumped out of planes something I thought was important at the time. I don't know how I graduated the sheriff's Academy when I could barely spell Write a report, they must have felt sorry for me. I received a general contractor's license and also a realestate license. I have built hundreds and hundreds of homes and personally bought Around a 100.
I don't need your approval. Like you my whole life I was trained to believe the force and its use was impossible and things movies were made of. Not trying to convince you . My only proof would be A doctor who travels the world preaching ,and an a handful or so of eyewitnesses. I know that's not scientific proof.
All I can say is all those things you've seen the jedi do In a fictional movie . Plus more can and have been done in Real life.
May you all be with the force.



What state do you live in? If you can do such things as you say, then i will gladly fly or take a bus to come and meet you. Im saying this in front of everyone. I will go to where you are and if you can really do any of these things i will 100% be on Team forceuser, forever. I promise you that the real actual truth is important enough to me that im seriously willing to do this and willing to be honest about what i see. If its true that humans have the potential to do these things then seeing that with my own eyes is worth the effort it takes to know it and the resistance id get defending it. If you really have these abilities and you can do them so i can see them, i will be HONORED to keep preaching the message in spite of all the scorn and criticism in the world.

What state do you live in?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 03 Dec 2019 02:27 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2019 02:21 - 03 Dec 2019 02:29 #346632 by OB1Shinobi
Also to forceuser:

Hey but look, since you said you were taught that your word is your bond (which means you must be telling the truth) and since youve gone to a fair bit of effort to convince us that you can do these things, how about before i buy a plane ticket and book a hotel, you do just a tiny bit more effort and record a video on your phone of you moving objects or doing some kind of Jedi powers. You can upload it as a private video on youtube and post a link to it so we can see it? Could you do that? Its not difficult to record video on your phone or to upload videos on to youtube. Could you record yourself doing something awesome and then share that video with us? I mean honestly, youll make way more of an impact with one video than you will with 100 posts. Just make a video where you do some Jedi Force stuff and say so the camera records you saying that youre doing it for TOTJO. Man, youd make a difference if you did this!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 03 Dec 2019 02:29 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi