Free Artwork Services

  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #261177 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services

Trisskar wrote: In truth I truely am not sure XD I just know I want the logo to be the main focus. Perhaps some black silhouette edgings or....something. I just tossed it here figuring another artiest brain storming might yeild some ideas XD haha.

I am looking more along the lines of a Book Cover. I have all of the lessons and such in a google docs and wanted to have a book cover for it to start with. Right now It just has the logo, title and author name XD Rather....Plain....XD


That's still a nice bit of direction! I'll work on a mockup soon for it, the original image is rather low-resolution so I may have to work up a new version. Do you have a larger version of it / a master file?


Hrafn wrote: Wonderful wallpaper Cayce! Can I download and use it?


Of course you can! Everything I post is meant to be used, shared, and enjoyed (hopefully).

Hrafn wrote: If I can make a request: I would really like a minimalistic wallpaper with the "yet" version of the code on it. No preferences about colours or other things, feel free to let the art flow! :cheer:


Sure thing! Let me know if this works.


(Please click the image for a larger version)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261206 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services

Cayce wrote: That's still a nice bit of direction! I'll work on a mockup soon for it, the original image is rather low-resolution so I may have to work up a new version. Do you have a larger version of it / a master file?


Sadly no. Thats as big as I made it when I created the image.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261223 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services

Cayce wrote: Sure thing! Let me know if this works.


That's great! Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #261265 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services

Trisskar wrote: Sadly no. Thats as big as I made it when I created the image.


No worries! How about a fresh off the presses, re-drawn, vectored version of it for all your needs? :) Managed to work one up. Check it ooout!

As for the journal concept, I have a few ideas and some neat backgrounds I can use for it... I just need specific software I only have on my laptop. Once I have time to grab it and sit down, I'll follow up with that!
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 6 months ago #261287 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services
Oooooo!! Its so Crisp and Big and Perrrrrrrrty! B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #262035 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services
Apologies for the delay.

Still need my proper tools, but this is the direction I had in mind.


Is this the direction you were thinking? The final version would of course have the logo merged into the texture of the cover.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #262042 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services
That could be an interesting idea, or similar design. I wonder if it is possible to make the logo look inset as if it were stamped on...something of vintage theme would be neat though!

Attachment he524a71.png not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #262044 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services

Trisskar wrote: I wonder if it is possible to make the logo look inset as if it were stamped on...something of vintage theme would be neat though!


100% that is my intention. :) I just need my laptop, which has the current version of Photoshop and Illustrator on it. Should be able to grab it tomorrow.

I can use the source image you linked above as the cover though, and will work on imprinting / embossing it on that one.

Stay tuned!
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #262050 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services

Cayce wrote:

Trisskar wrote: I wonder if it is possible to make the logo look inset as if it were stamped on...something of vintage theme would be neat though!


100% that is my intention. :) I just need my laptop, which has the current version of Photoshop and Illustrator on it. Should be able to grab it tomorrow.

I can use the source image you linked above as the cover though, and will work on imprinting / embossing it on that one.

Stay tuned!


Sounds good!! I was going to try and use GIMP to change it's color from black to a rich brown but if you have Photoshop you might be able to do a better job of color changes ^_^ i barely know how to use GIMP lol

Edit: Best I could figure out XD

Attachment h089f739.png not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 5 months ago #262084 by
Replied by on topic Free Artwork Services
i use this as wallpaper but it seems a little hazy , do you know how i can improve it ?


Attachment h97a5f36.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi