TOTJO Clergy Structure

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Mar 2017 17:54 - 26 Mar 2017 17:55 #279095 by
Replied by on topic TOTJO Clergy Structure
  • 'Akkarin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; (Resignation date changed.)
  • 'Elisabeth', added to the 'Seminarian' key; (If you need to be removed again please shoot me a message!) ;)
  • 'Elisabeth', All relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • 'rrhodes67'', added to the 'Seminarian' key. (could not find a Seminarian Journal.)

• ~
    Last edit: 26 Mar 2017 17:55 by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    20 Apr 2017 16:06 #281355 by
  • 'Baru', all mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • 'BlueManSean', added to the 'Seminarian' Key;
  • 'BlueManSean', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    26 Apr 2017 13:10 #282004 by
  • 'Alexandre Orion', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten;
  • 'Cabur Senaar', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten;
  • 'robdegrey', administrative mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    27 Apr 2017 12:18 #282168 by
  • 'Alfuria', added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Alfuria', All relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    27 Apr 2017 15:06 - 27 Apr 2017 15:14 #282175 by
  • Changed 'SYNOD' into 'Synod';
  • Created 'Archive'; (to make it look more separate and detached)
  • Moved 'LoA' key and 'Resigned' into 'Archive';
  • 'tzb', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; (date written in full)
  • 'Akkarin', re positioned; (stays this way till there is pragmatic need for another location, I am sorry)
  • 'Alexandre Orion', office of 'Former Pastor' changed into 'Senior Pastor'; (due to no official resignation message)
  • 'Seminarian' key widened by two slots. (due to the large amount of Seminarians)

• ~
    Last edit: 27 Apr 2017 15:14 by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    30 Apr 2017 23:12 - 30 Apr 2017 23:13 #282587 by
  • 'Sven One', added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Sven One', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~
    Last edit: 30 Apr 2017 23:13 by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    04 May 2017 11:46 #282983 by
    Added the recent clerical project to the document
  • Kyber, all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • Raxicorico, all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • Codex, all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    07 May 2017 16:22 - 07 May 2017 16:29 #283351 by
    This file is one of the things I adore to do, and I wish I could continue with it, but due to recent events I feel unsuited to continue my job as Keeper/Editor of the Clerical Record. I seek a person who is Apprentice or Knight in good standing to take over my job. Please place a PM here in this thread or shoot me a message. I am sorry.

• 'Cyan Sarden', added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Cyan Sarden', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added.

• ~

What does the job require:

• Having an excellent eye for detail;
  • Being able to find information in even the oldest parts of the forum;
  • Being able to document everything you do in detail;
  • Being able to work with excel and google applications;
  • Answering questions of people. (if any)
  • Last edit: 07 May 2017 16:29 by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    07 May 2017 17:59 - 07 May 2017 18:55 #283365 by
    Hello! I'll be taking over the clerical record keeping from here on. Very grateful for the chance to contribute to the Temple :)

• 'Alfuria', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • 'Codex', all relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • '666', all relevant promotions of rank-, and mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • Edans` mention about comments: 'Codex' changed into 'Alfuria'.
  • Last edit: 07 May 2017 18:55 by .

• Visitor
    • Visitor
      Public
    01 Jun 2017 17:20 - 01 Jun 2017 17:26 #285927 by
  • Edans` mention about comments: 'Alfuria' changed into 'Aqua'.
  • 'Locksley' added to the 'Seminarian' key;
  • 'Locksley' relevant mentions of clerical nature, added;
  • 'Rosalyn J',administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Darren', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Kyber', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'J. K. Barger', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Alexandre Orion', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Damion Storm', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • Jestor', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • Jestor', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('Office Promotion', rewritten)
  • 'Br. John', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to', '- date not confirmed -' rewritten as '- date not available -')
  • 'V-Tog', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Akkarin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Akkarin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('Office Promotion', rewritten)
  • 'Ryujin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • '666', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; (all rewritten)
  • 'Phortis Nespin', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Carlos.martinez3', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Steamboat28', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • Jamie Stick', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Ratcliffe', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Raxicorico', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Atticus', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'robdegrey', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'Aceboizor', administrative mentions of clerical nature, rewritten; ('promotion to' rewritten as 'promoted to')
  • 'rrhodes67', moved to Archive due to no Journal while being seminarian;
  • Archive enlarged with 5 rows;
  • 'Kyber', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'J. K. Barger', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Ryujin', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Carlos.Martinez3', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Raxicorico', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'Atticus', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added; ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)
  • 'robdegrey', relevant mentions of clerical nature, added. ('Notice: completed Seminary', added)

~ :blush:
  • Last edit: 01 Jun 2017 17:26 by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi