The Problem with Black Lives Matter

More
3 years 9 months ago #352998 by Kobos
Adder,

Thank you that was an insightful response. I tend to agree, I personally tend to see through the class based issues, however, I will not deny here in the US there is for sure a racial component. It happens to be that this racial component was institutionalized.

For example, public housing in many cities was only available if a working age male was not present in the household. Personally when I look at one of the major reasons the black family dynamic declined in the 1960's through the 2000's (there is a great program on the Purritt Housing projects in St. Louis, MO that explains this law well). Now this was also true for other races however, the effect was much more pronounced in the black community due to already established generational poverty.

That said at this point where we have (in the US) made reforms targeting this issue, whether they have been successful is the still out for verdict. Though stats have in shown that in many ways the path to success for the black community has opened quite a bit in the last 50 years. Yet, the chance for those in generational poverty to step above that poverty is still about the same (rare but possible). Again this effects the black community because of above like policy.

Just some thoughts, thanks for the reply.

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #353021 by Carlos.Martinez3
In living in this world - I’m watching - always watching. Some times I take notes in form of joirnals.

When people reach a point - when things reach moments of unclarity or unbalance - it’s almost always beneficial to every one attached - to grow or change.

I know the representatives of my local Black Lives Matter group. We know them by name. These are not the people who are getting in trouble or even in the spot light here in North Carolina. The exact opposite is their efforts. It’s not as clear in some places. Some lines are painfully unclear.

Every time things grow out of necessity - there are almost always things left behind.

Time to grow. We are hurting each other cuz we don’t know who’s who - all sides.

Just saying ...
Pastor Carlos Temple of the Jedi Order.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
3 years 9 months ago #353081 by FTPC
This has gone too far

Hulu has now removed Golden girls Episode 74 Mix blessings because of Mud face packs and betty white Clears that up to during
the Show here look and you be the Judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y1DIF4FN_s

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi