Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

17 Mar 2020 18:00
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

I accept your positions and I acknowledge them as valid. I disagree with many of them though but I think the time to discuss them further is not right now.

At this point Ill agree to disagree and just send you some friendship love instead! Love ya as a friend and as an adversary and I think for now I shall end it right there!
17 Mar 2020 16:52
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

well this went nowhere fast didnt it zealot. Why do you think this is? where was the breakdown here, and by that I mean the breakdown in the issue discussion. please dont resort to personal attack in your reply or it will be an end of all discussion.
17 Mar 2020 15:38
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

Cognitive Group Bias in action right here folks! Get one person to agree with your position and instead of argueing the position, attack the opposite side. this is clearly against the rules - discuss issues not people... right REX?? a leader here engaging in such antics is disgusting.
16 Mar 2020 22:08
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

I am in no way defensive just frustrated at your willfull ignorance. And whats more, im not sure why you are on a Jedi board complaining about discrimination in the first place. I and others have given you the answer. Im sorry you cant see it. its clear the level of deep indoctrination you have displayed is getting in the way. Im not responsible for you and the white man is not responsible for the black mans well being. thats all there is to it. when you finally figure this out you will then begin to prosper. Until then good luck.
16 Mar 2020 21:23
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

Wow, lets see how many white racial stereotypes I can pull out of this nonsense.


Im a willfully ignorant whitey who is not smart enough to even tell the difference between personal finances and economics.. (whatever that fancy term is!)

there is a buncha "people like me" all running around spreading propaganda to keep the black man down.

White people own ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING and wont give any to the black man. welfare must be a lie as well!

black people can only get govt jobs because all private businesses will NEVER hire them.

all white communities keep out black people because they dont want them to know the secret of their success which is war, exploitation, theft and discrimination.

the all black community the white man has herded the black man into has a few millionares but we keep them in cages so they cant bring any sort of economic prosperity to those all black communities

the black women have not become dependent on wellfare by having tons of fatherless children but instead are subject to white mans unfair pressures and pitfalls we create to keep the black man down as well as actually creating viruses in the form of plague blankets the whites give to the blacks so they are all sick all the time.

whites keep raising prices every time the black man starts to get a foot hold so we can unlodge them again from improving their stance in life.

If a black man wants a job in a white community then that community will actually shut that business down so there is no opportunity for them to move there.

The few blacks that do escape these hell hole communities and secretly move to white communites become traitors to their race most likely through the lure of greed the white man teases them with and they begin pretending they are white and only spend money in white communities.

every white man at least once in their lives has owned a black slave so they are all guilty and need to be punished.


just keep shaking your head my friend... seems like you have been right all along!! IM so sorry. It seems that WAR is your only option at this point. I suggest your organize your local militia and attack the next town over to begin your reign of terror in similar manner to the whites so that you may get your piece of the american pie!!
16 Mar 2020 18:43 - 16 Mar 2020 18:51
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote: Why are you including all black people in a discussion you are making about personal finance?


I am not doing this. You are actually forcing this by falsely depicting local communities as unavoidably segregated into black, white and Indian.




ZealotX wrote: And I'm struggling to give you both the benefit of the doubt right now because some of your responses are coming off, to me, as racist because this is what racists say because they group everyone together…


Look again. Im not the one that depicted community A as white, community B as black and so on… So who exactly is grouping everyone of any one particular race? Yes, its is you.



ZealotX wrote: and make stereotypical assumptions about the group; assumptions that are fundamentally about personal choice and responsibility.


lol hmm like all white people live in rich communities and white people don’t invest in other communities and white people stole everything they have and then justified it and white people only take care of other white people. These are things YOU have said, not I.



ZealotX wrote: That is racist. That's what I'm hearing right now. I'm desperately trying to hear something different.


No its not racist but as soon as you hear the truth you resort to the race card don’t you. I and others tell you exactly how you can fix your issues in an honest and upfront manner and instead of saying those are good ideas you accuse us of attacking you because of your color.



ZealotX wrote: You don't see color? Hmmmm.... sounds like you both do. That's because your brain connects a stereotype to a color and that's how you think of black people.


And what exactly do you see? You are the one segregating us and you are the one whining when people tell you that you actually need to work to get somewhere in life no matter your color. You are the one asking for the easy solution, the short cut, the walk around to greater freedom. And when I say there are no walk arounds you cry RACIST. And you wonder why you get categorized in a specific light.



ZealotX wrote: It would have been nice if you actually educated yourself about Black Wall Street so that you could understand the reasons why it was successful. There was never any lack of skills or intelligence. What happened was a couple of wealthy black men came and invested in the community.


I absolutely love this comment. No one EVER said anything about lack of skills or intelligence. YOU just said that. Victim mentality is all I see here. The poor black man, everyone hates us, we just need to go eat worms. Then after you "self pity" yourself then you actually provide the very solution to your problem and yet seem to want to ignore it. Why is that?


I was going further but this is enough… the only racist here is you.
16 Mar 2020 16:32
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

Do you even comprehend that everything you just said is reverse racism and white stereotyping?
16 Mar 2020 14:57 - 16 Mar 2020 15:25
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

oh and yes I do deny that community A started with Free stuff. I dont even know what that means but its just really an assertion anyway. Here is another idea... maybe your sister, the doctor, can move to community A and get a good job or start a business there and then help out community B. Good idea right there!! this is an idea to do it that every single other person that is successful has done. there is no reason one cant do this is there? honestly I know these things I say may be harsh but I think they are the bite of the dog of truth!
16 Mar 2020 14:51
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:

Fyxe wrote:

ZealotX wrote:
And so my question is, how can Community B get the same economic strength without taking it and without any "free" handouts; with their legal and legitimate pay checks alone. How can they take ownership of everything in their community so that the have their own healthy economy. I mean Community A didn't really do that but it must be possible because Community A keeps telling B that they need to learn how to fish and pick themselves up by their bootstraps. So I'm asking how you do that?


step one - Grab them bootstraps firmly with both hands
step two - PULL

This is called taking responsibility for where your boots are and then changing that through dedication and hard work just like the rest of us did. What I see the problem here is that you were freed from slavery but you never lost the mindset of the slave. Its like a pet dog that was abandoned in the woods. No other animal is going to help it survive. It will learn to survive on its own by changing its mindset that it no longer has an owner to feed it and then through hard work it takes upon itself it will learn to thrive or it will not and it will die. You are now at this crossroad. Stop looking for your owner and instead take responsibility for where you are and learn to feed yourself. No one else has the responsibility for this but YOU.


You didn't answer the question. I assume because you don't know. Either that or you are confused.

And just for the record... What you said was extremely offensive.



Sorry dont mean to be all offensive but just revealer of the truth. you have already answered your own question. you have already stated an example in detail in Tulsa of how to do it. stop looking at community A and start looking at community B. you cant define yourself according to someone else. that does not work. focus on your issue and then work the problem, just like community A did but dont use them as a measure stick. Make your own way and stop looking for the handout.
13 Mar 2020 21:15
Replied by Fyxe on topic Hello! I'm new!

Hello! I'm new!

Category: Confused? Ask for help

lol how welcoming everyone is! warms my widdle heart


Antique, Im glad I was able to inspire! I greatly enjoyed my classes and learned much about my abilities through them. sounds like you have much natural talent and I definately encourage you to practice that as much as possible. I have heard of too many that have such abilities but they sort of ignore them because they dont know how to use them or something. But I say practice makes perfect! so practice, make mistakes and learn!

As for answers, you can find any answers anyplace if you have the will. not sure why others are so disparaging when it comes to this since this is a place for finding those answers within ourselves. so explore this site as well and ask lots of questions!

So finally, once that movie was paused were you able to unpause it with the power of your Chi again? I wonder since you said you had no remote so I was wondering if your friends got to watch the last part of the movie? lol
13 Mar 2020 15:35
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:
And so my question is, how can Community B get the same economic strength without taking it and without any "free" handouts; with their legal and legitimate pay checks alone. How can they take ownership of everything in their community so that the have their own healthy economy. I mean Community A didn't really do that but it must be possible because Community A keeps telling B that they need to learn how to fish and pick themselves up by their bootstraps. So I'm asking how you do that?


step one - Grab them bootstraps firmly with both hands
step two - PULL

This is called taking responsibility for where your boots are and then changing that through dedication and hard work just like the rest of us did. What I see the problem here is that you were freed from slavery but you never lost the mindset of the slave. Its like a pet dog that was abandoned in the woods. No other animal is going to help it survive. It will learn to survive on its own by changing its mindset that it no longer has an owner to feed it and then through hard work it takes upon itself it will learn to thrive or it will not and it will die. You are now at this crossroad. Stop looking for your owner and instead take responsibility for where you are and learn to feed yourself. No one else has the responsibility for this but YOU.
12 Mar 2020 22:11
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:

Fyxe wrote: oh. my. goodness

Community A is white
Community B is black
Community C Indian.

Heres my question, who the heck is paying all these salaries in community B and why cant those goofballs use their salaries to buy their community? Oh thats teaching people to fish and apparently no one in community B knows how to fish...


honestly?

because people have to use their salaries to pay bills:
mortgage/ rent
car / gas
water /electricity / natural gas
phone

these are basics that you kind of need just to have a job. These salaries often tend to be lower than salaries in Community A. So their starting with less money but still have the same basic bills.

Then you have more electives

food isn't elective but you can spend less money if you are cheap and use coupons.
cable / internet / netflix / hulu



You cant have a mortgage and still ask for a special privilege handout so you can "BUY" your community. Westli is right, your bias is so thick this conversation is meaningless.... I fully expect you to reply at this point by saying that the floor sleeping white man does not have this many bills, only the black man. these bills are a form of racism designed to keep the black man down and there is a secret white conspiracy that pays the white janitors bills, right?
12 Mar 2020 20:44 - 12 Mar 2020 20:46
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

oh. my. goodness

Community A is white
Community B is black
Community C is Indian.

Heres my question, who the heck is paying all these salaries in community B and why cant those goofballs use their salaries to buy their community? Oh thats teaching people to fish and apparently no one in community B knows how to fish... As a member of Community A I can show you how but you have to stop complaining that everything is stacked against you in some grand Community A conspiracy!
12 Mar 2020 18:26
Replied by Fyxe on topic Hello! I'm new!

Hello! I'm new!

Category: Confused? Ask for help

Hello!

Have you had any other experiences with force electrokinesis other than the one in the store? If so I would love to hear them. What about other areas you have not mentioned? Ill bet you have a natural ability with a form of force lightening. Healing is a different area of specialty if that is what you want to focus on but its not impossible to learn. I would say to maybe practice your natural talents but be very careful because some of this power can lead to darkness.

My natural abilities lie in the area of force vision. I can see things others cannot. I can communicate with the higher realms beyond this one in the force. I have just started learning force healing though as well. Ive taken an online class they call reike and that has helped me to focus my power a bit more. I have been practicing it a lot and so far have gotten not great but at least good results. Keep trying!
11 Mar 2020 18:05
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:
1. reparations

African Americans were promised "40 acres and a mule" after slavery to help them get started in the American economy. When you have a few people who are broke a community the community can pool resources to help those people. Locality based taxation also doesn't inhibit the education opportunities and thus the career opportunities for those children. They all have equal opportunity to prosper. When you contrast this with many African American communities, the people are blamed for being broke as if they are lazy. In reality many people coming to this country benefit from generational wealth. Their communities have more money, therefore better schools, better opportunities. We have proven that better education does have a serious impact. My sister and I were better educated than many people we grew up with and therefore our opportunities were better. Our early education was priced out of range for most African American families; including ours. But it was subsidized by our church (not local, because they couldn't afford it either; but rather regional or national). When we went to public school after that we were more very noticeably ahead of the other kids. And how could they be struggling in school if we weren't and we were black too? It's because their public education was inferior. Because their funding was also inferior. This is just one example of how money affects a community. Thanks, in part, for that subsidy in our formative years, my sister is a doctor and I'm a web developer. My best friend grew up in public schools and went from janitorial work to grounds keeping. One isn't better than the other but one definitely pays better and the taxes go to the schools where you live and where you live determines the housing available. Not many black doctors and lawyers want to live "in the hood".

So even though some of us "make it" there is a domino effect that wealth and the lack thereof has on a community. To deny this is to deny economic reality. It actually costs more to live if you're broke because your interest rates are higher which makes things cost more. If you don't have 20% of a home loan to put down you, for example, also have to pay extra for mortgage insurance. And the value of your home may not even go up like homes in other areas because you often don't get to determine your own property value. This creates situations that are difficult to get out of. And a lot of things are not priced in respect of the poor. So every year college tuition becomes further and further out of reach unless you win a type of lottery and can get a scholarship. That's great, but these are always in limited supply so it always means that the majority will not have the same opportunities as the minority... of the minority. The smaller minority proves what the rest could do with the right investment. But people act like reparations is a hand out. It's not. It's COMPENSATION. Meanwhile, reparations were already given... to slave owners.


Almost everything you have said here is wrong. First the freedmen were given that land at one point, but it was given back by the next president, a southern sympthizer. so there is that. He may have been a dick or he may have been a visionary striving for integration, not sure. beyond that you begin to depict "communities" as segregated populations in which blacks cant participate. That is completely wrong. also education opportunities do not dictate success, that is an excuse that is not accurate. If your sister is a doctor she did that on her own, not because she went to a better preschool. At least give her that credit!! I grew up just as poor and went to public school. But I worked hard and got my degree even though I turned 18 with no money to do anything. But guess what, I went to work and I changed that. your janitor friend started out exactly where I started out. I started out sweeping floors but I spend my free time studying and learning and hustling that made the difference, not a handout from the govt.

Reparations are compensation for what exactly? this generation was never in slavery and neither does this generation own slaves as any sort of legal sort. In fact the US govt spent decades restricting the freedoms of slave owners through new legistation instead of increasing that freedom before the civil war was fought to free them. and once it was over they did a lot to help them. But how long does this have to go on? forever in your eyes it seems. Well the fact remains that it was legal at the time so even though it was not right it was also not a crime. so I see no need to pay people today for self proclaimed crimes done to ancestors. If that was the case I should sue the romans for invading my ancestors lands and enslaving them!! but it does not work that way. If you have a generational beef with what you perceive as past crimes then look up your geneology and find out who owned your ancestors whose offspring are living today and sue them. I see no reason to get the govt involved in this or to try and force me to pay you for a crime that neither one of us had anything to do with.
11 Mar 2020 17:16
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:

Fyxe wrote:

ZealotX wrote:
So you want to dictate what I call myself???? WOW!


your absolutely right I will dictate what you call yourself if you want to dicate what I can and cannot use as free speech. works both ways. My job is not to make you understand just like your job is not to tell me what Im allowed to say. I will use whatever language I please up to and including negro, another valid word in the english language, just like retarded and any other word of phase I want. I know what the intent is thats enough for me. People are too easily offended these days by the stupidist of things. I mean REALLY?? I dont see color? Please...


and when, pray tell, did I tell you what you could or couldn't say? Did I not offer a SUGGESTION for an better ALTERNATIVE??

No one dictated anything. Stop being so sensitive. Suggestions can be taken or not taken at will. If you don't care how people receive your communication that's on you, dude.


Yes well obviously - suggestion heard and then rejected. B) ;) :P
10 Mar 2020 23:07 - 10 Mar 2020 23:54
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:
So you want to dictate what I call myself???? WOW!


your absolutely right I will dictate what you call yourself if you want to dicate what I can and cannot use as free speech. works both ways. My job is not to make you understand just like your job is not to tell me what Im allowed to say. I will use whatever language I please up to and including negro, another valid word in the english language, just like retarded and any other word of phase I want. I know what the intent is thats enough for me. People are too easily offended these days by the stupidist of things. I mean REALLY?? I dont see color? Please...
10 Mar 2020 14:45 - 10 Mar 2020 14:49
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

ZealotX wrote:

Wescli Wardest wrote:
As far as I’m concerned, white is just as racist as calling someone brown, black or yellow. I did not come from white-land nor do I speak white. In fact, the only parts of me that are white are my sclera and my teeth.


This saddens me.

*sigh*

I don't think I need to repeat to you everything that happened during slavery and Jim crow segregation. Do I?



Well lets take that to its logical conclusion. Do we also have to mention what the hebrews did to the caananites?
what the romans did to the Israelis?
what the mongles did to the romans?
what the english did to the indians?
what the norse did to the english?

People have conquered other people for all of history and done just as horrible things to them. And If I have to stop using the term "I dont see color" then I would like you to stop using the term African American. Its insulting to me. Many black people did not even come from africa before here. And if you take it back far enough every living human on this planet is African American. Thats where humans began!! Just because you got to keep our original skin color and I did not does not change that.

Its not my use of the term that is offense, its is your misunderstanding of the term and I have no control over that. I am an American, You are an American. maybe we should leave it at that? Find the commonality and emphasis that, not the differences.
09 Mar 2020 21:20 - 09 Mar 2020 21:21
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

From my point of view you have this whole idea exactly backwards. The term I dont see color is in reference to a particular thing. it is in the context of stereotype, not of racial standing. You are conflating those two. I dont go to a party with my friend and introduce him as my black friend, just my friend. and even if I had to describe my friend I would not use the term black. However if I had to depict characteristics of my friend from others in a crowd I would use the term black. I dont see color is a descriptor in lack of bias when it comes to stereotype. However My black friend over there, is a descriptor of my friend to help identify him from others. thats the difference.

By priveledged I mean things like the reparations they keep talking about and things like affirmative action.
09 Mar 2020 18:56 - 09 Mar 2020 18:57
Replied by Fyxe on topic Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Is Trumps Boarder Wall Antithetical To Jedi Doctrine?

Category: Open Discussions

In fact i think your stance on the phrase that "I dont see color" shoujld be eliminated is actually propigating a stereotype. You are saying dont judge me on a stereotype but judge me on my blackness because that makes me better than you.
Displaying 1 - 20 out of 451 results.