Journal for the Jedi.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9983 by
Journal for the Jedi. was created by
I have decided to start a journal of knowledge and notes. I figured I can use it as a quick reference when I'm away from the computer or need to chronical my accension to hopefully the rank of master. I figured it would be useful to remind myself where I came from or use it to maybe tutor an apprentice one day.
I'm still working on what exactly to put it. Does anyone else have a hardcopy of their Jedi experience? If so, do you have any pointers?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9984 by
Replied by on topic Re:Journal for the Jedi.
I know that it is very different but from one that knows a thing or two about the pagan world, this can be considered something along the lines of a Book of Shadows. A book in which to keep all your practises and rituals for use later. Of course this is different as i have stated, but you can look into that. Also Grimoirs (sp?) fall into this catagory. Remember, no need to change your religion, just some background and ideas to remember about what can be added to it. Good luck.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #9996 by
Thanks for the heads up Sister Anora^una_llorn. This information will prove useful. Adding Jedi rituals and practices would be an advantage, especially if someone requests a service, once I'm ordained and authorized to do so. So far I have included: the Jedi Creed, My oath, Jedi code and the three tenants of Jediism. Soon I will add the 16 teachings of the Jedi. Thank you again. MTFBWY.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10009 by
:) no prob. I will give a heads up if i think of anything else.

More
16 years 3 months ago #10027 by Zanthan Storm
I have a small journal. I agree with Anora, much like the book of shadows, it gives all practices that have been conducted through the years. I think it would be a good Idea to start a forum with this idea in mind. If you set different subjects to different abilites, powers and knowledge/wisdom. It would be easy for even a novice to understand the pro's and con's of the abilities and knowledge we all aspire to attain.

I would ask the Master's their opinion on this. What do you all think?

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10031 by
I like the idea but i thought we could put that information under one of the existing forums, i like the idea as i have said i am against cluttering up our forum much further. But i am torn because i would like a forum where those practises could be placed. We will see.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10045 by
For sure, a quick accessable area for these practices would make it easiest. I have already saved one of the rituals when it came the forum. It was a Jedi funneral ritual. I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for these random occurances.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi