A Place To Belong...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9962 by
A Place To Belong... was created by
I don't feel like I belong anywhere, I feel misplaced in this world, and am searching for a place to feel welcome. I am hoping this is that place. A place with others who share my beliefs and ideals.
Thank you,
Annyanna

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 4 months ago #9963 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:A Place To Belong...
This is something which only you in time can find out. Many have come and stayed, but also many have gone. There are so many views and differing opinions. Thats the great thing here, everyone has a place here, even those who might not agree. Sometimes it is as dead as a door nail here, but then again sometimes it is like grand central station. But what is most important to remember, is you generally get out of this place what you put into it. MTFBWY Sister.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9964 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Place To Belong...
You don't have to look any further. Everyone here is treated with the uppermost respect and dignity, reguardless of where your from or what you believe. I have always felt welcomed here, more than anywhere else. I truly hope your path of Jediism, is as enlightening and enjoying as I have found it to be. We are all here to support you, you are family now. Don't hesitate to voice your opinion or out look on something. I hope you enjoy your time here and May The Force Be With You Always.

More
16 years 4 months ago #9966 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:A Place To Belong...
Yanna_Sky wrote:

I don't feel like I belong anywhere, I feel misplaced in this world, and am searching for a place to feel welcome. I am hoping this is that place. A place with others who share my beliefs and ideals.
Thank you,
Annyanna

I'd venture to say that almost everyone here has gone through a don't feel like I belong anywhere period. I know I did. I know I can promise you that you are most welcome here. This is the slowest time of the year around here and as the holidays get passed us you'll see plenty more folks online so don't this is the usual pace.

Relax, read and post any questions without worry. What you feel is also known as the curse of doubt. In our Creed we speak of Faith. Our Faith is not belief without proof but trust without reservation.

May The Force Be With You and Welcome To The Order.

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9972 by
Replied by on topic Re:A Place To Belong...
Thank you all. I feel more welcome here already than I have most places.
MTFBWY

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 4 months ago #9988 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:A Place To Belong...
Yanna you are most welcome here and you will find that members here come from all differnt walks of life and places around the world.

I look forward to the fellowship with you...

MTFBWYAAF (May The Force Be With You Always And Forever)

Master Neaj Pa Bol

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi