AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9855 by
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! was created by
Can't...Stand...The light. But it liked it dark, it was good. Can't we have a black background with white text? Also, with this new and 'cool' board we have going here i can't see the majority of the buttons. The come up with the little box with the red 'x' in it, i am sure many of us are familiar with an image not loading. Also, much of the text is yellow and must be highlighted for me to see it. Will these things be problems for potential Jedi's? If so is there an easy fix that someone can do so people don't have to waist their time? I am just thinking of the future of the site and most people like simplicity and don't want to have to do a lot of work to start enjoying benefits of things, especially web sites. Just a few thoughts, comments, and questions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9856 by
Replied by on topic Re:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Also, a new development is that it takes about twice as long to loud anything on here, problem for me, won't stop me from comming around just thought you should know.

More
16 years 4 months ago #9857 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
That's why I suggested you use the nautilus_corporate template while we get these things fixed. I know it's unusable with our regular template and we are correcting that. We are optimizing the server so the speed issue will go away. With so many busy with the holidays we thought we'd get the upgrades done now and have everything right before the end of the year.

There are many other templates for Fireboard and I'll make sure we have the familiar black look as an option. This is just a transition phase and when it all works right in a day or so you will see why this is so much better.

I'll be working on this all weekend. I don't like having to change things either. It's hours of work. Please do let me know of any issues or wish lists and they shall be fulfilled.

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 4 months ago #9859 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Phew! Well its a good thing I had my shades on. Lol.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9860 by

Can't...Stand...The light. But it liked it dark, it was good. Can't we have a black background with white text?

You asked for it, www.UltranetDomains.com is working hard to deliver. So far most of the backgrounds have been adjusted ... at least in the forum view (the big list of forums.)

The rest of the color problems will have to be tracked down one at a time ... and may take some time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9861 by
test post, please ignore.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 4 months ago #9864 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Actually its beginning to look really good. The work you are doing on the site is much appreciated. Thank you.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi