To All Interested parties!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1092 by
Replied by on topic Re:To All Interested parties!!
Master Twsoundsoff

There is a website Called time and date.com
This site will give you the correct time in any timezone

MTFBWY

Anakin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1140 by
ok br tom so what is the final say brother? i'm sure we are all dying to know.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1142 by
I will be holding a discussion in the flash chat Monday at 11:00 PM this chat will go on for a half hour and will be on the topic of The Psychology of A Jedi. In this we will discuss the psychological aspects of being a Jedi and following the Jedi code in our everyday lives. We will be able to discuss areas of difficulty as well as areas of ease in the implementation of Jediism into our daily lives. Hope to see you all there.

PS all times mentioned are in Central Time as that is the Moderator's (me) time zone.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 2 weeks ago #1231 by
We had an excellent start to the weekly discussion. there were four in attendance and Hesinraca joined us later. the others were War_Beauty, Spider, and Dan. We ran for a full hour instead of a half hour. I was very pleased with the discussion. we had simple rules and everyone worked together to make it succesfull. I would like to formally thank everyone who joined with me in this discussion and ask that you all return next week. I will announce next weeks topic later in the week.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1393 by
ok brother when is the next weeks meeting and whats the topic?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 week ago #1533 by
I apologize for the short notice but it is a long week for me. I will be holding a discussion this evening at 11:00 PM Central time.
This week the topic will be Love and Caution. Or, taking life with a grain of salt. hope to see you all there. MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 5 days ago #1672 by
To get a head start on this, Next weeks discussion will be held on tuesday evening @ 11:00 PM Central Time. This is 9:00 PM Pacific time and 12:00 AM (Midnight) eastern time.

The topic will be \"Jediism in the post-modern world: How to carry the banner of Jediism in the face of adversity.\"

By the way, If anyone else has Ideas for discussion topics Please PM them to me. I am always looking for new topics and it is sometimes difficult to think up a topic that will appeal to as many as possible. So please share, and maybe you'll see your topic in discussion. MTFBWYA

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1865 by
Just a reminder of tomorrows discussion . Hope to see you all there. MTFBWYA

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi