New Name

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7861 by
New Name was created by
I would like to comment that Innocence_Lost, aka April, is now Anora'Una Ilorn, but considering i can't put ' in the name I compromised. I had to think about a good name since i am no longer so lost as i once was and i wanted a name that would be good for a jedi. I took some letter from my name and rearanged them for the first one, took a sort of add on or middle name from a name generator and then for my last (which i was considering for my first name) i took the last 2 letter of my first name and the last 3 letters of my last name. I think it works.
But i have been busy taking classes at The Jedi Academy, looking for jobs online and off, and i went to the local community college yesturday and have started the ball rolling to go there in January, my mornings have been pretty packed and i appologize that you guys, my friends and almost family here at the Jedi Order have been put on the back burner. *sigh* i will try not to let that happen because i don't want to just drop off the map like i have in forum i have been a member of in the past. If anyone notices that they can always kick my butt, lol, unfortuneatly i think Perris is the closest one to me so i know the butt kicking won't be to bad, lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7863 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:New Name
Well its always nice hearing from you. Anora^una_Ilorn does this mean you are a new person? Innocence Lost will always have a place of honour in my life! Lol.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7864 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Name
lol, well, i am bit more determined and i have more hope in my heart that i will get where i am going. I have decided to get a Ph. D. in Anthropology, but that might change, i also want to study theology and philosophy. Then when i am all done with that, I plan on going back to school for Physics and Cosmology. I am in for a long schooing, lol.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7865 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:New Name
That is really fantastic news. MTFBWY there sister. If you do manage to do this you would be such an asset for humanity. To quote a good friend (lol) \"GO...! `cause knowledge is power`\"

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7866 by
Replied by on topic Re:New Name
I would love to be an asset to humanity, i don't want fame but it would be cool, lol. I wonder if anyone has done that in the past, go all the way in one field, then switch to something almost completely opposite and make it work. i am fascinated with all of those topics, but i dont think i would be able to do much if i just got an asociates or a master, i want to go all the way so i can be sure that i will get a good job, hopefully doing something i love.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi