Sorry for the absence.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7512 by
Sorry for the absence. was created by
This week has been hectic, lol. I have gotten mostly caught up on dishes, my fiancee and i had to go by bus for an hour and a half- two hours so we could get to a friends house in riverside (3 cities away) in order to go to Knott's Berry Farm yesturday. And this whole week before that we just insane, anyway. LIke i said i am sorry for being absent, although, i know not many people probably even noticed, lol. Just thought i should let some of you know who might have been curious or what not, why i wasn't responding to posts or anything. Ah well, I HAD A BLAST, OMG it was sooooo much fun. I have never been to an actual roller coaster amusment park, we have all agreed that Disney land just don't count. Okay, i think i am done with this post for now, lol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7522 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Sorry for the absence.
\"I saw a close friend of mine the other day. He said \"How come you haven't called me?\" I said, \"I can't call everyone I want. My new phone has no 5 on it.\" He said, \"How long have you had it?\" I said, \"I don't know. My calendar has no 7s.\"\"
-Steven Wright

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7524 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sorry for the absence.
everytime i remember the \"ghost rider\" roller coaster i need ibuprophen again lol. man that coaster was a rough one. i even got a hat with \"ghost rider\" from knotts. when my mom came out to visit (back in the early to mid 80's) i took her there and couldnt get her out of the shops for hours. the coaster at disneylands california adventure was also an amazing ride, california screamin its called, its powered by the same principle used in magnetic rail guns lol. we have pics of us on that coaster and and at knotts splash mountain.

also six flags in valencia has the colossus, and on halloween they run it backwards lol, what a rush

welcome back, glad you had fun, we all need a little fun once in a while

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7599 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sorry for the absence.
thanks guys, i really did have a blast, i really like Silver Bullet, even got a key chain from it, lol. But the pic is imbarrasing so it will not be put on here, lol. We went on all the big rides, i am not going to be going on ghost rider again, it made my back, legs, and feet itch afterwards, the vibrations sucked. It was fun but to much vibration and banging around. I have never been to six flags but would love to go and wish to very soon. I will get to go to Knotts again in November though.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi