After meditation experience

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7301 by
I am new to this forum and have no master i am seeking answers to an expeirience i have had recently. i was meditating and it had not been for too long. no more than 20 minutes. when i broke my medidation and opened my eyes. The colors i saw were distorted and pulsating with light. i focused on it and kept it going for 5 to 10 minutes. things were changing from a bright light yellow green shade of white to a darker purple grey shade of white. when the colors were at their brightest they were making it hard to see. i was blinded, only saw white light except for what was in front of me. also, for a short time after the expirence things that are blue were as purple. things that were green seemed red. Has anyone had a similar experience. It was suggested to me it was possibly a medical response to the meditation. Does anyone know anothe possibility.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #7303 by Neaj Pa Bol
Mediatation for each of us has it's own way of occuring at times. But, Yes I have had color swirls as I call them after meditating. Until you get more into Meditation you'll have that less often, your sub-conscious mind is learning to deal with the changes.

Don't fret, It's nothing bad or dark in nature. It will pass with more experience. Things that get shown to us sometimes at first do not come in clear until we are ready for it....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7306 by
Replied by on topic Re:After meditation experience
Thank you master Neaj Pa Bol i will not dwell on it and i will continue to train myself. your guidance is much apreciated

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #7312 by Neaj Pa Bol
Any time, always feel free to ask for assistance of any of the members here. No question is too great or too small...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7313 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:After meditation experience
Neaj Pa Bol wrote:

Any time, always feel free to ask for assistance of any of the members here. No question is too great or too small...

...sure I`ll second that. No problem! Please ask.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7316 by
thanks looking forward to taking the path of the jedi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7317 by
if you don't mind my input, even receiving a great answer, some times those lights are not always blurs but ment to be there, after you experienced this light change, did something bad happen that day or the day after, or something good. sometimes its a will for us to be protected. if the light for me is red i know something is coming thats not very pleasant. if its other colors i am more fortunate. just keep that it mind everyone can be different so as master patty wrote dont worry. MTFBWY

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7320 by
the colors happened today so i will be careful and observant of tomorrow. possibly i will find a meaning to this

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi