Hope is a gift

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 8 months ago #7209 by Jon
Hope is a gift was created by Jon
HOPE can be life saver, a provider of quality life. HOPE is not something that can be either taught nor studied. It cannot be measured.

H-- EAR
O-- PENNESS
P-- ASSION
E-- MPATHY

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7227 by
Replied by on topic Re:Hope is a gift
this is a very important blog, i hope people read it and get out of it like i did.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #7239 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Hope is a gift
Jon wrote:

HOPE can be life saver, a provider of quality life. HOPE is not something that can be either taught nor studied. It cannot be measured.

H-- EAR
O-- PENNESS
P-- ASSION
E-- MPATHY

Such a simple little word with a Mighty meaning!!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7514 by
i like to believe that something like Hope is not taught, it is completely born with, the idea that people hope for somethings like material possessions can be confused with simple wanting things, we hope to have a huge house, or a family with 2.5 children. But that is not the essence of hope. Our society has given us the misconception that hope is just wanting but it is so much more then that.

1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.
2. a particular instance of this feeling: the hope of winning.
3. grounds for this feeling in a particular instance: There is little or no hope of his recovery.
4. a person or thing in which expectations are centered: The medicine was her last hope.
5. something that is hoped for: Her forgiveness is my constant hope.

These are mostly just words, hope is something that can be discribed but never in it's full use because it is so much more then just words, you can not describe the feeling i have no way to put the feeling into words.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7521 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Hope is a gift
Innocence_Lost wrote:

i like to believe that something like Hope is not taught, it is completely born with, the idea that people hope for somethings like material possessions can be confused with simple wanting things, we hope to have a huge house, or a family with 2.5 children. But that is not the essence of hope. Our society has given us the misconception that hope is just wanting but it is so much more then that.

1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.
2. a particular instance of this feeling: the hope of winning.
3. grounds for this feeling in a particular instance: There is little or no hope of his recovery.
4. a person or thing in which expectations are centered: The medicine was her last hope.
5. something that is hoped for: Her forgiveness is my constant hope.

These are mostly just words, hope is something that can be discribed but never in it's full use because it is so much more then just words, you can not describe the feeling i have no way to put the feeling into words.

...indeed our society tries to even dictate what is to be hoped for. These are hopes which lead to a dead end, immediate hopes. HOPE should carry each person through each moment of life and beyond. There should be no need for catagories of hope.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7564 by
Hope may be considered to be a gift by some...but to others, Hope is merely the denial of reality.........a thought to keep in mind

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi