Our Store and stuff

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #7122 by
Our Store and stuff was created by
I think we need to do some alteration to our stuff in the store, the black shirts/hats look goofy.

If we keep a white background for light/dark balance, it should be round for a better aesthetic (hey, auto spell check on that...nice feature) look on the t-shirts.

Same goes for the hats. Just a thought.

Arcturus
Jedi Knight

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 8 months ago #7125 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Our Store and stuff
Certainly a valid idea. Although the things never appeared to me as being goofy...hmmm

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7222 by
Replied by on topic Re:Our Store and stuff
Well, goofy is my way of saying, not aesthetically pleasing. Black shirt, big white square, round logo...it just doesn't flow right. Perhaps one of our artists can produce something which has the yin/yang balance appeal in a rounded background. Same goes for the hats. I may be on the light side of the force, but I like dark clothes (white stuff shows off dirt and squished skeeters too much).

Arcturus,
Jedi Knight
Temple Guard

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7225 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Our Store and stuff
Arcturus wrote:

Well, goofy is my way of saying, not aesthetically pleasing. Black shirt, big white square, round logo...it just doesn't flow right. Perhaps one of our artists can produce something which has the yin/yang balance appeal in a rounded background. Same goes for the hats. I may be on the light side of the force, but I like dark clothes (white stuff shows off dirt and squished skeeters too much).

Arcturus,
Jedi Knight
Temple Guard

...I get your point!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7228 by
Arcturus wrote:

Arcturus,
Jedi Knight
Temple Guard

I wish someone would fix it up. It's really just a template - a starting point. I only like a few of the items there as is and I set it up myself. I'm working on those ID cards and fixing our Library besides all the experimental sites so if anybody wants to have a go at the store let me know.

John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7484 by
I think something on the order of what my profile pic looks like would be very fitting.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7518 by
i just wish the store took pay pal- some of us have paypal set up to a checking account and have no credit card (hint- Hint)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7532 by
I for one enjoy browsing the store. I have a few items I plan on purchasing. I can understand that the store is fairly new and more products will become available as things go along. Maybe some hoodies or something would be neat. I can respect the hard work it takes to build such a project. We can also keep in mind that as Jedi, we are to be mindful of the Living Force and that such articals should be treated as kind of a priviledge. I'll show patience, I have trust.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi