Really interesting Visual personality test

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #45678 by
I usually never take these things but I found this one to be really interesting so I had to take it, and it seems to be pretty spot on for me.

Visual Personality Test

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #45681 by
That was too cool.. thanks for sharing that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #45733 by
That was very interesting.I'm not sure if I believe, but for the most part pretty close. What I mean is that attitudes change and emotions change continuously. This might be accurate today but next week if we have had a bad time of it, will it change?

I am going to take this again next week to test my theory.

Cool site, Thanks

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #46126 by
That was very cool -- thx for the link.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #46130 by
Indeed. Thank you for the link.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #46137 by
It was very interesting to do! But I don't know if I'm just too far out of the social norms or what - it wasn't terribly accurate for me.

The only ones that were close were: Health (need to be more active), Home (would like a fairly remote place), Entertainment (books) and Style (casual).

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 months ago #46798 by
actually was pretty accurate for me. I am an energizer. especially these two spirit - You're an Energizer. You're curious about the world around you and love to expand your horizons. After all, in life you get out what you put in. Life's probably feeling pretty sweet at the moment. You know how to take the good with the bad. This balanced attitude means you're completely comfortable in your own skin. When it comes to bringing positive change to your life, don't try to move mountains. Baby steps are definitely the way forward. For example, if you'd like to lose weight, don't set yourself up to fail with unrealistic goals. Be kind to yourself and remember that slow and steady wins the race. Don't deny yourself the things that can make a difference in how you're feeling. Make sure you schedule regular family fun time, as it's such a great source of strength and can really boost your spirit.

style - You're so laid-back, you're almost horizontal! You like to take life as it comes and enjoy all it has to offer. Your practical style reflects your relaxed attitude. Why stress out over matching your shirt to your jeans when you could be out living life to the fullest? In fact, sun-kissed skin and surf-tousled hair are the perfect accessories for your look. Just make sure you don't forget the SPF!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi