Darkness before the Dawn....

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 11 months ago #38179 by Neaj Pa Bol
mistake

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Neaj Pa Bol.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 weeks ago #38187 by
Replied by on topic Re:Darkness before the Dawn....
With all due respect - this Temple has grown - and grown significantly - in no small part through the hard work, dedication and commitment of its members but especially BrJohn, Jon, Mark Anjuu and others.

We've freed ourselves from the huge weight holding us down that was the 'old' server, we've started putting together a temple handbook, we've begun the tentative steps of a formulated initiates course, to name but a few things. Words cant express the amount of work that has and continues to go into these things.

I would like to say from a personal point of view - and this is not meant as a criticism, but its very easy to come back to something after time away and feel 'lost' or like a newcomer again. The temple is ever growing, ever changing, new members come each day, others drift away, its the nature of life in general, but its also an all too human flaw to pine for what we see as now 'lost' and to mourn the loss as we see it - and to my mind this is a form of attachment.

If the temple were the same as you last saw it - i would be very disappointed - in fact its no exaggeration to say I would deem it a failure, stagnation.

We have been and continue to be very open with everyone about everything we do - we have posted announces of changes, some of these are experimental and we say so - some things may not work as well as we expected/hoped - so be it, we learn from them - like a child this is part of growing. Somethings may seem long winded in the 'discussion' stages but thats because we (the council) want to try and do the best we can for TOTJO and most importantly you the membership.

We are always accepting of thought, ideas, opinions, etc etc - we have forum threads for this purpose, our inboxes are always open too.

Change is not something to fear. Death (either of the body or 'something') is nothing to fear - there is no death, there is only the force.

MTFBWY - A / SYW

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #38199 by Neaj Pa Bol
You have an axe to grid with Perris, don't lump me in with that situation, you failed to verify someone elses thoughts and concluded it was the same, that shame lays with those that think I would ever stoop to hurt this place.

Br. John, The moment I try to show any ounce of support or teaching to let anyone insight to what wonders there is to be Jedi, no matter what point of view, try to share positive thought or teaching, I get pounced on from vultures with disrespect or minds made up without truth... Is this the message we want out there???

The heck with it all if one person wants to bring a thought, that apparently is not allowed to share to bring good discussion or encouragement to show growth...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 11 months ago #38200 by Neaj Pa Bol
mistake

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 11 months ago #38201 by Neaj Pa Bol
nothing

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #38202 by Damion_Storm
In reading this tread I see 2 things first is the statement that even when things seam dark with changes that change happens and causes us to Grow.

Next an acknowledgment about how growth can sometimes be disorienting when we return after time away much as I felt after taking 2 years away from security work and then returning to new rules and policies at a company that i worked at for 6 years.

I saw no disrespect nor any mention of any issues with any other member. May I suggest we all step back and reevaluate what is truly being said before we jump to conclusions. I would also add like the first post said we take this as a new day and allow past issues simmer and fade.

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

Active Apprentices: None
Former Apprentices: Cynthia, Alexandre Orion, Reliah, Archon

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #38203 by Neaj Pa Bol
Doesn't matter anymore.... You associate me with someone else becasuse of something she said that I don't know what was said, Br. John hasn't sent it to me yet, but I am not her nor would I ever threaten this place.

You don't see the point of letting go and letting people grow if it doesn't suit you. Disrespect was given when attacked...

Br. John has enough with family stuff this week, I am not going to bother him or anyone with anything else.... I understand Grace and will practice such...

Thought things were better than this...

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #38204 by Br. John
Damion_Storm wrote:

In reading this tread I see 2 things first is the statement that even when things seam dark with changes that change happens and causes us to Grow.

Next an acknowledgment about how growth can sometimes be disorienting when we return after time away much as I felt after taking 2 years away from security work and then returning to new rules and policies at a company that i worked at for 6 years.

I saw no disrespect nor any mention of any issues with any other member. May I suggest we all step back and reevaluate what is truly being said before we jump to conclusions. I would also add like the first post said we take this as a new day and allow past issues simmer and fade.

I concur with this. Everyone can at least ask themselves if they are reading too much into things and reboot and look at things with a beginners mind.

I'd be a shame to get one of those self fulfilling prophecy things going when actually nobody has any ill intentions at all.

Maybe just toy with the thought that everybody's wrong or at least nobody's right about bad intentions or subversive hidden meanings in posts and take a change. The Order has survived through some Real S**t (tm) so what's the worst that can happen?

Founder of The Order

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #38206 by Neaj Pa Bol
I Believe in The Living Force Of Creation;
I am a Jedi, an instrument of peace;
Where there is hatred I shall bring love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.

I am a Jedi.
I shall never seek so much to be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
In pardoning that we are pardoned;
And in dying that we are born to eternal life.

I guess my time is finished, not wanted, chasted and judged with others not of me. It is finished with me....

The Living Force Of Creation is always with me; I am a Jedi.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #38207 by Neaj Pa Bol
I stay in the wings as an old crow should...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi