An F.Y.I. for those who have additional ordinations...

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 11 months ago #38021 by Neaj Pa Bol
mistake

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Neaj Pa Bol. Reason: discontent with provinding info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #38083 by Br. John
Multiple ordinations are fine. Members should feel free and are free to seek any other ordinations they wish.

TOTJO ordains Christian Clergy. Zanthan Storm is a Christian Bishop (as are you Master Patty) and he has a physical Christian Jedi congregation.

This is why we abolished the old Rite system because it was so limited and confusing. Everyone still has Rites and Rights and they are too numerous to list. For instance Abramahic was very broad and covered so many diverse faiths that nobody could be a part or an expert in all of them. Just in Christianity there are so many schools of thought it's in the thousands.

Anyway, now a member has the right to define his or her Rite(s) and not forced into an artificial and arbitrary grid.

Our Creed was written by St. Francis of Assisi, a Christian Saint.

Where do these bizare TOTJO anti Christian rumours come from?

Founder of The Order

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #38161 by Neaj Pa Bol
I can not and will not speak on rumors... enough damage is done on that...

All I am providing is information, not one better than the other, etc... Was just trying to share....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi