Animal Telepathy

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 3 weeks ago #37925 by
Animal Telepathy was created by
Greetings each

I've started to post more in this forum rather than my journal.I hope you will find this quite interesting and wonder if anyone else has experienced the same.

The other night we let our two female cats out.They don't usually go out all that much but as it is getting warmer we thought it a good idea.

Just before bed time we tried to get them back indoors,No chance lol so we left them out all night.

At around 4.30 am I was woken by scratching at the front door, My domestic engineering CEO also heard it and ordered me up to let the cats in. When I opened the door,there was no cat in sight, they were both under a car across the car park .I whistled,they both came bolting across and straight indoors.

It got me and the missus thinking,did they somehow put that sound of scratching into our minds ?

I have had other incidents of just knowing what they want. When I'm on the PC and one of them wants the curtains open so she can bird watch.In this case I have my back to her.When I turn round she's looking at me.Strange it may seem.True it is.

Daniel Fortescue the one eyed pirate cat he talks all the time verbally tho I don't don't always understand what he wants.Though most of time it's 'feed me' or 'I want to go out..NOW' lol

I think the Force is at work here a mutual understanding. I also think as I have posted in the past. If you really really listen..YOU WILL HEAR.

I know there are many cases with humans, especially with twins etc. Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience with animals.

Yours in the spirit of Budo

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 3 weeks ago #37926 by
Replied by on topic Re:Animal Telepathy
In all honesty it doesn't surprise me. I have had similar experiences with pets I've had through the years. I've even had experiences I can't explain with wild animals... more with pets though. I think it's because of the bond you create with them.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 3 weeks ago #37984 by
Replied by on topic Re:Animal Telepathy
i also believe this is true most certainly!

i have had cats in the past also and very similar things have happened to me. One thing to try is when you want them to do something visualise it in your mind and see if they pick up on it... this works with your own or other peoples animals....

one thing i like to do with people is when i am out shopping i stare at the back of people's heads and ask them to turn around and look at me... it's great when it happens and they stare at you for a bit not knowing why they are even looking at you! :-p

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi