Today I ................................

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37758 by
So what is this Thread all about ?

Well I have called it today I.................

Its just a little study that I am doing, I would like to hear what people have done? good, bad, helpful, thoughtful etc , whatever you want to put.

Thank you in advance for your help.

So I will start:

Today I missed my dad, although he has been gone for 17years I needed his wisdom and guidance. What would Dad do ? how would Dad deal with this ? But as it was my son who needed help he came to his Dad, and what did I do ? look for my Dad!!!!

Strange that................

MTFBWY ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37781 by
Konnichiwa Keith Renshi

Good topic . I'll add mine .

Today like most days I had an argument with Ki. I have been searching for a resonable priced but affective 12 volt portable air compressor . Most I had seen were either to expensive or not up to the job.

Having waked by Maplins a popular electriacal bits shop which I had decided wouldn't sell such a device . I could hear Ki telling to go in , I kept saying no and have done for about a week now ,because they wouldn't sell such a thing.

Anyway today I did go in and came out with a 12 volt air compressor reasonable priced and recommended by the uk consumer group 'which' as a best buy.

If anyone daares laugh I'll send a mass of camel fleas to infest your privates lol

all said and done Happy Fubar Chappy

May the Force be kind to you

Yours in Budo

Mike

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37788 by
Today I ............

Today I had an excellent Judo session,

An old friend that I have not trained with for over three years returned, his problems put behind him and his focus back on the arts, it was as if he had never left.

It was a perfect evening, the Juvenile class went well, the Junior class worked realy hard and the Adult class was excellent, a perfect evening of training.

I hope that you have all had a very good day ;)

Yours in Budo.
Keith

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37789 by
TOday I taught my daughter to stab people with her plastic lightsaber and yell YAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

I feel accomplished :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37792 by
Sarus wrote:

TOday I taught my daughter to stab people with her plastic lightsaber and yell YAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

I feel accomplished :)

I'm pleased to see you're teaching your daughter the fundementals of life :laugh: .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37817 by
Today I .......

Today I took my daughters shopping for Mothers Day , one being 14 years and the other 15months .

It was great fun and we had a lovely day and of course we got into trouble for the hassle we caused everyone in the shops we visited lol.

Have a good day and don't forget your mums, we should not really need a special day to remember them.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi