A Moment in the world to reflect...

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
13 years 1 month ago #37221 by Neaj Pa Bol
I began watching the news broadcasts last night when something was bothering me, when it first came on about Japan's Earthquake within 15 minutes of it happening and have been reflecting on it several times today.

We as Jedi have much to reflect on something like this as to the words of:

The Jedi Creed
I Believe in The Living Force Of Creation;
I am a Jedi, an instrument of peace;
Where there is hatred I shall bring love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.

I am a Jedi.
I shall never seek so much to be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
In pardoning that we are pardoned;
And in dying that we are born to eternal life.

The Living Force Of Creation is always with me; I am a Jedi.

Though we can not be in Japan physically, I do feel that we, as Jedi can through the Force to help send our energies to help the rescuers and searchers to find those alive and those who did not survive. Give them strength to do their work by meditation and thoughts.

I ask all those who agree to do so, as much as you can each day.

Humbly....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37222 by
Well put, I too have been wondering what there is we could do to help, this seems to be about as much as I could ever think of too without buying a plane ticket and volunteering

Thanks for posting this and putting it in words more eloquent than I could ever have.

My thoughts will be with those survivors, and those working to keep those alive that they can, As well as the families that have lost so much

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37223 by
For those that do not know, every full moon and seasonal sabbat is celebrated by a group called the Conscious Evolution group (you can find them on Facebook). The aim is to reflect on your own highest potential at the moment of sundown on the agreed date. This sends a continuous, and building, energy of pure potential around the world. Each event adds to the previous too.

If you are free next Saturday at the moment of sundown (or close to it), please take just 10 minutes (or more if you can spare it) to reflect on your own highest potential and also the potential of all humanity. Especially think of the situation in Japan and these energies will find their way to help. Even just thinking about something brings attention and energy to it so imagine what a crescendo of positive intention can do.

May the Force be with us all

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi