Neigong Master John Chang

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 3 months ago #36642 by
Neigong Master John Chang was created by
I am new here so if I am not supposed to post things of this nature please let me know and or please delete it and send me a message.

I do not mean to offend, or upset anyone in posting this.

I am not here to cause trouble or problems.

In a youtube video clip from a BBC documentary master Chang (Djiang) has his clothes removed by a bio-physicist from Albert Einstein university in NY USA, a Swedish medical doctor, and a representative from the mind science foundation (USA). After his cloths are removed he is checked for m-etal in his body with a m-etal detector, he then demonstrates he can produce a type of bio electricity and shocks them. They take him to a random hotel room of their choosing to assure he isn't using hidden devices at his location to deceive them. They then have him use his chi to light up a small LED light.

I am worried it may be against the rules here to share links, so if you go to youtube search for \"john chang qigong\" in quotes. You will find the video, it is the first one.

Another video taken of his highest ranked student from America passing his level three exam in the school. He must push out his yang chi and knock over vhs boxes from a distance.

Search for \"john chang student\" on youtube and it will also be the first video displayed.

I hope you enjoy these and if it is received positively I will share more information about it, if not I wont bother your community further with it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi