My appologies

More
13 years 3 months ago #36442 by Damion_Storm
My appologies was created by Damion_Storm
Greetings all I just wanted to take a minute to apologize for my being away so much. With the site issues that were going on and then having both my Desk top and lap top crash out the my ISP was blocking TotJO it was very hard to gain access. After those were fixed my daughter got very ill and I spent all my time caring for her and trying to fit in some sleep between all the breathing treatments. finally got her back in line and the lack of sleep and erratic eating schedule threw my diabetes way out of kilter so I was down for the count. Then to top of a great start to the new year my Father-in-law had a stroke this week which threw life out of balance again. Luckily everything is back to normal and everyone is as well as can be so I hope to be online more. I am still available through PM if anyone needs me and I also have Skype open from time to time.

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

Active Apprentices: None
Former Apprentices: Cynthia, Alexandre Orion, Reliah, Archon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 3 months ago #36445 by
Replied by on topic Re:My appologies
It seems that there has been a lot of turbulence in people's lives of late. It's good to hear that your situation is improving and that the health of you and your family is better than it was. I too have not been on as much as I would have liked (mostly through work and family ill-health too) so I extend my apologies also. We all need personal time out every now and then so I wouldn't worry about it. It's just good to have you back :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi