I'm back... time to deal with life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
13 years 4 months ago #36032 by Neaj Pa Bol
Hello Jedi everwhere... My Students, If you wish to finish your trainning with me if you have already done so while I was gone, contact me... Lots of goodies to share for training...

Let's Have a good time learning, sharing and being Jedi....

Grand Master Neaj Pa Bol (Patty)

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #36033 by Br. John
Not only am I delighted that you are back you are most needed here. The 'Christian' Rite which may soon be renamed as a Special Interest Group but does the same thing has no active leader at all. Zanthan Storm has a real local congregation so he rarely posts and is really the Bishop of a congregation and not involved with the online members.

We are busier than ever. We just published the Beta version of our book The Way of Jediism at http://TheWayOfJediism.org and we may have to fight a trademark battle with those UK folks who are attempting to trademark the word Jediism!

I most certainly understand what you've been through. MaMaw died on November 10, 2010 and I'd lived with her in the same house for forty two (42) years since I was 7. I'm 50 now but at least I have an AARP Card. Her absence is indescribable. I am thankful that she almost made it to 93. Her birthday was December 14. She was only really sick for the last six months though it seemed like years.

I pray you are back in action and hope you've found some peace.

Love,

John

Founder of The Order

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
13 years 4 months ago #36044 by Jestor
Welcome Back, Master Neaj Pa Bol.....

Much had transpired in your absence, and much has stayed the same....

Another hand, to help steady the helm....:cheer: .. Nice....

MTFBWY

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36045 by
Greetings, GM Patty! It will be great to see our Matriarch walk the halls once more - if there's anything you need, just ask.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36048 by
Oh no - here comes trouble again :D

This means I have to behave again does it? Oh well, its new year - may as well make it a resolution :D (im sure it will last longer than last year, at least THREE seconds this time :D )

Welcome back and I hope 'Everything' is now better for you ;)

MTFBWY - A ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi