Shame on Who?

• Jestor
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
13 years 9 months ago #32163 by Jestor
Shame on Who? was created by Jestor

It is easy to criticize when it appears there is no movement.

However, were the hierarchy here to move quickly and make mistakes (which happens no matter the speed, it is just easier to fix at a slower speed, instead of having to backtrack a great distance), that too, would be critcized.

We do not know what is going on within the higher levels. Since my beginnings here, the initiates program has changed, the rankings, the Marketing department, the ID cards, people moved to different posts, promotions and the like.

I cannot wait to see what will come. Or maybe my part in it.

If you haven't offered to help, then in my opinion, you haven't the right to criticize.

I have spoken to people in the physical world about Jediism. That is all I can do at this time. Well, that, and live the life as best I can.

This is not aimed at anyone, or any thread.

I do not like criticisim for it's own sake.

These are my thoughts.

jestor

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #32164 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Shame on Who?
Going through the Introduction Lessons, posting and telling people about Jediism IS doing something. I read a post that did irritate me a little but instead of wasting time being even a little 'dark' about it I made a sarcastic post in response to it - proofread it - laughed about it - then hit Submit.

I know there was no evil intent or real criticism in it just a wee bit of thoughtlessness and I do not want the poster to feel bad or guilty. Constructive criticism is good especially when asked for.

I had fun writing the post and I can only reread it and laugh. I'm thankful for all of you here as TOTJO is nothing more and nothing less than the sum of all of us who participate here - each in their own way.

:)

Founder of The Order

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 9 months ago #32168 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:Shame on Who?
the biggest snowman begins with the smallest snowflake.

a little thing here and a little thing there next thing you know you have this giant thing.

doing the simplest thing such as posting an introduction is a bigger step then one would think. while it may seem like you're not doing much, in actuality you are.

think about how you felt the first time you posted anything about yourself, probably a little nervous putting yourself out there for the world to see(most of these posts are searchable), probably a little ashamed or scared of being labeled should someone you know find out...yet you posted anyway...taking a big leap of faith and trusting in some higher power....that my friends is doing something....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #32186 by
Replied by on topic Re:Shame on Who?
Light shadow dark

In the spects of which we follow we are guided by those who instruct, mentor and advise.

If you want to point a finger then speak my name.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi