Coincidence or Side Effect

More
13 years 10 months ago #31745 by Damion_Storm
This week I took a step back briefly and reflected on what the lessons I have been taking have shown me and how it is changing my life. While doing so I have noticed things that have effected me through out my life are no longer major issues. I have been deathly afraid of spiders for as long as I can remember. I could not be in the same room as one. Last week my daughter pointed on out that was less than 5 feet away from me and I just stood there and admired how it moved through its web. I don't know if this was from learning to respect all life and finding peace in myself or just a coincidence. I also noticed that when given the opportunity to receive free \"Gifts\" due to my troubles in a couple cases where I felt compelled to report issues with management at businesses I was a customer at, I passes and simply stated that just having the issue fixed was enough for me.

I Will say again that whether it is coincidence or not I am glad to have found this site and thankful for the teachings so far. I know and feel that I am on the path to become a better person. I hope that more people find this site and open their eyes to what truly is a wealth of knowledge. Wisdom is the greatest treasure of all and education and knowledge is the map to finding it.

Thanks.

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

Active Apprentices: None
Former Apprentices: Cynthia, Alexandre Orion, Reliah, Archon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 10 months ago #31747 by RyuJin
we spend so much of our lives running around looking at the world through a clouded lens, that when someone or something comes along and replaces it, we realize a level of clarity long forgotten. with our newfound clarity comes increased understanding and acceptance. with increased understanding and acceptance comes peace.

the world could use a new lens ;)

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
13 years 10 months ago #31748 by 666
Replied by 666 on topic Re:Coincidence or Side Effect
it don't matter if is coincidence or side effect, maybe is non

what about a better sync with the surrounding?

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi