We're All a Family....more or less.

More
13 years 10 months ago #31688 by Angelus
With my colorful past here, I know more than most how easy it is to get carried away defending yourself, or what you believe in. But TOTJO is a melding pot, rich with knowledge from everyone. You are completely free to share and express your beliefs (assuming they comply with rules and standards of TOTJO, government, and common courtesy). So don't be upset if someone challenges you, because ninety nine percent of the time, it's just someone playing devils advocate to get you thinking. We're expanding our minds in a healthy, friendly, safe enviornment. Respond with care, we're all here for the same reasons, but we'll leave happy if we help eachtoher achieve their goals and intentions. Friends, not foes. \"Fish are friends, not...\", RIGHT?!?!

MTFBWY!

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31692 by
Well said! If only everyone felt the same. Having read a lot of the old posts, I feel that you have grown and matured well and this is wonderful to see so congratulations, and thank you for sharing!

MTFBWY

More
13 years 10 months ago #31703 by Angelus
Hence my compelling internal need to publish this article. = ) And thank you. It's been a long journey, but worthwhile nevertheless.

And to everyone else, we don't need to love eachother platonicly [sp?, we just need to realize we're all human at the end of the day and that the Force, or God, or whomever or whatever you worship is still there regardless of your opinions on them. It doesn't matter who's right, it just matters that we realize, accept, and try to understand everyones opinions.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi