Nashville, TN

More
13 years 11 months ago #30742 by Alethea Thompson
How intriguing that there is a mention of the oil spill, but not a single mention of Nashville's Tragedy. I now have to wonder just how much of it's coverage made it in the news. (I actually found out from a friend that is from there).

Anyways, there is a Jedi group out there donating money to the relief fund. What about here? Do we want to do anything to help out Nashville?

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 11 months ago #30743 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:Nashville, TN
nashville had flooding didn't they?....haven't seen anything about it on the news here in florida...but i did read something about it either on a news site or at the site jediresourcecenter.com ...they have posted a couple of threads there for various charities that they are active with...

the media does tend to slant to stories that they feel will generate more ratings...it's unfortunate...news is supposed to be unbiased, however working for the paper i've learned that that is not always the case...they always seem to move towards stories that will make them money, and they always focus on the negative stories.

i was actually thinking there should be a part of the forum where charity information can be posted

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31761 by
Replied by on topic Re:Nashville, TN
The most I heard or saw about the Nashville flooding was posted by a friend on Facebook with photos.
Then again, I don't have a television hookup.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31762 by
The most I heard or saw about the Nashville flooding was posted by a friend on Facebook with photos.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 10 months ago #31763 by

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi