Where have I been?? and yes I am still alive

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 weeks ago #30166 by
I have tried to keep up with the happenings here and I read Master Sarus’s Two year message a while back and realized I have been one of the more silent members of late.

In truth part of that has been a conscious choice. My Life the past 6 months has been chaotic the past half year with economic issues as well as coming near the end of my bachelors Degree (it seems 400 level courses are harder than earlier ones). I have made it a point to log on an keep up with what is happening, and donating when I can to help pay for things, but in truth I have not had the viable time or clarity of thought to take on an active role or a student. After seeing a few apprentices bounce around when I was in training I felt it would be a disservice to others to commit to something I knew would not turn out as I had hoped. In the past I may have done it anyway thinking that I could find a way, but I am wiser now than I used to be and know that something would suffer.

The stress from economics is lessening these days and I’m adapting to school so things are getting better. I hope to be balanced out again soon. At that time I hope to get more active again. When that time comes I will begin studying all the changes that have been made to the training program, and hopefully take a more active role again.

My dedication had not lessened even if my presence has been less than obvious.

May the force be with you all…

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi