Problems with my rights?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #29948 by 666
Problems with my rights? was created by 666
asking, i can not read others blog. \"You are not authorised to view this resource.\"

so i like to know, what i need to do to be able to read others blog.

thx.

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 weeks ago #29949 by
Replied by on topic Re:Problems with my rights?
I got the same as well with some old posts, I think they put into a sort of archive, don't really know...

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #29950 by Zanthan Storm
I am unsure about the archive. However, I do know some blogs are set to private by the person who wrote them.
Also, I have found that trying to log out then logging back in sometimes fixes the problem. If it is not set to private that is.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #29951 by Br. John
There are some bugs in this program like the signature issues. A person can write a blog entry and mark it private so only the writer can read it but that's a built in feature of the module and not one we put there. Usually logging off and then back on will solve the problem. I've noticed that if I'm using two browsers or have more than one tap open to the site strange things like this happen.

The new site program will correct all this and more.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 weeks ago #29952 by
Replied by on topic Re:Problems with my rights?
Hi Brother John,

Out of curiosity, and I'm sure you've been asked this a million times, but is there an estimated start date for the new site?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #29953 by Br. John
The best guess is November 2010 but you'll be able to try the Beta Version long before then. We are keeping track of all suggestions and want it to be the best possible experience for you.

Founder of The Order

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #29954 by 666
Replied by 666 on topic Re:Problems with my rights?
if you need help with the new website, let me know... I have some experience, long time ago, ( about 4 years ago), I create Nike website, have some experience in html, php, flash, javascript,and more.

now you are using joomla, what you are going to use it for the new one?

the problem with joomla and his forum... its better if you create, a website in one side, and the forum in a different one, is not hard to bridge, and actually smf, is free and a better forum than this one.

also if you use tinyportal, with smf, and some add ons, like html pages, header and footer, gallery, is gonna look and run better than this one, and everithing its free...

I run several websites in the past, with 10,000 visitors per day, and i use smf without any problem

so let me know... if i can help...

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi