Am I just stupid? Can't find..

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 months ago #29255 by
I'm currently doing initiates training and I'm doing exercise three, I'm finished reading all of the articles except the one titled \"Structure of the temple-roles and ranks\" because I can't find it!
I'm probably the only one having this problem but could someone please tell me how to get to this article?
any help will be very greatly appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #29256 by Grom Fett
Your not stupid.
Rank

Jedi Knight Master-This rank is achieved when a Sr. Knight completes the training of his apprentice who then becomes a full knight and takes an apprentice of their own. (This rank may be awarded based on previous experience.)

Jedi Sr. Knight-This rank is bestowed upon those knights who take an apprentice. The taking of an apprentice is an added responsibility far beyond those of a regular Jedi knight and as such this rank carries the same autonomy as a Master. This rank holds even after the Sr. Knights first apprentice graduates. (This rank may be awarded based on previous experience)

Jedi Knight-This rank is bestowed upon those who have completed the training of a Master or Sr. Knight in full. (This rank may be awarded based on previous experience)

Jedi Knight apprentice-This rank is bestowed upon those who are currently in training under a Master or Sr. Knight

Jedi Knight Initiate-This rank is bestowed upon those who become members of this church by filling out the registration form and taking the oath.
Rankings from our sister Temple TOTJF are accepted without reservation. We only require that these members list the information asked for in #2 in their signatures.

May The Force Be With You

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 months ago #29257 by
Replied by on topic Re:Am I just stupid? Can't find..
thanks a lot! You have no idea how much this helped :D

More
14 years 2 months ago #29260 by Grom Fett
Thats what were here for.

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 months ago #29267 by
This information is in the FAQ section of the site - that is why it is part of the 'self help' elements of the initiates programme

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 months ago #29276 by
I'm going to reread the FAQ section again, I'll actually probably end up reading it many times. Thank you though, I do realise that the entire point of the exercise is to learn how to help yourself when you can't figure things out.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi