RE: The Force Is With You

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #25379 by
The Force Is With You was created by
From a blog entry by Knight Cygnus (honorary master)

Cygnus wrote:

May The Force Be With you, Always. Or is that Correct? ....

No, Indeed that statement is quite a misnomer actually. because we all know the force is all encompassing, it's everywhere, it's everything, it surrounds, penetrates us, binds us together. and therefore to wish the Force be with you is redundant.

Because the Force IS With you, it always is. So, next time you think about saying 'may the force be with you,' remember it already is. and just a reminder is needed, that

Never forget it. Never lose hope. in the Darkest of Hours, in the blackest of nights, the Force is with you.

The Force Will be With you, always

Well - i have thought about this in the past.

My final thoughts were its much the same as 'May god be with you' or 'god bless' - if you believe in 'god' then it goes without saying that he/she is with you and you are always in their blessing.

I think really MTFBWY - A' is more of a reminder to those around you to remember the force and keep it in your heart as well as your mind - whilst the force is always with us - its more 'accessible' in my view if your willing to be always open to it.

Just my thoughts but I think its a good one to keep rolling long after blog entry vanishes off the front page.

MTFBWY - A
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 8 months ago #25395 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic The Force Is With You
Too true! Of course the Force is with us, all aroung us, in us.... . After all we are still alive. As Grand Master Kana already said it is a statement of personal awareness, a consolation that we are not alone, a unifying element which we all have in common making us Brothers and Sisters. So this on a community level is far from being redundant or useless. I mean can we ever say too much that we love our loved ones, even though they may know it?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25955 by
Replied by on topic The Force Is With You
I was thinking this. You are too right here!

May the force be with you, always.:)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi