Update on Life

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #25344 by
Update on Life was created by
Ello everybody,

Well chances are few know who I am so allow me to introduce myself, Hi I'm Patrick =] now that that is out of the way, for those who do know me yeah it's been a while it's nice to be back and i wish i could say that it would stay that way lol. But as it happens I have made a life decision and I figured that perhaps if there was some fragment of a memory in the ones i have met minds that they might like to know where and what i've been up to. well I dropped out of the temple due to busy school and for the most part i've been staying out of trouble lol. But the reason i stopped by is because as of April 15th 2009 I joined the United States Marine Corps w00tz! and as of right now I will be heading out to MCRDPI which is Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island on November 3rd 2009 so that is the reason my stay will be short lol BUT good news for those who a caring enough to put pen to paper can write me during my time in basic but until the day I ship out i have no clue what my address will be so asking will not help but yeah thats my shpiel i'll keep you guys updated

MTFBWY
and
Semper Fi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #25349 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Update on Life
I wish you well on your new direction Br. Keep in touch when you can!

MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi