Community-wide Project, Explaining the path to Military Chaplains

More
15 years 1 month ago #22743 by Alethea Thompson
My friend requested that I post this up for her. If anyone wants to post information here, I will be more than willing to forward it over to her. I have been informed that all credit will be given to those whom write in to help this project.

-Randi Oxford-

Last time I did this, there wasn't a means for me to get in contact with masses amount of people/orders at once. Now that this community is running, I need some of your help so that we can say the entire community got together for this one.

As most of you know, I serve in the United States Army. As it stands, no one in the military really knows anything about us. So, I would like for the community to help me get a CD together of information about the Jedi Community (Both Realism and the Religion) so that I can pass it off to the Chaplains here on Okinawa-and hopefully even get it circulating within the \"Chaplain\" circle of the military.

I'm looking forward to this project. I would like as much participation as I can possibly get. If you know anyone else who would like to contribute but are not members of this board, please ask them to forward all information to me at SetanaokoMGiva@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

May the Force be with you,
Alethea Jolene Benton
\"Setanaoko Mizu Oceana\"

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi