Looking for a new Master.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22639 by Angelus
It's been three weeks since I e-mailed my Master, Zanthan Storm, several times in one day, and in those three weeks, not one response. When I catch him on Aim, he doesn't answer my messages, then he goes offline.

He's not teaching me independence; he just doesn't have time for me, which is something i've known for a long time.

I'm looking for a new Master to teach me. I'm in the process of absolving my apprenticeship, however, I doubt he'll respond to even that e-mail.

I've studied the core information, such as the Code, the Creed, and the 16 Teachings, and i've studied different meditation techniques, as well as building my connection to the Force. I feel my connectivity with the Force is growing fairly strong, so thumbs up there.

I've studied a number of different related things.

Telekinesis; I can push and pull small objects, and it works on water as well, which ties in with hydrokinesis.

Pyrokinesis; Not much progress. But what I can do is heat my body, so that I can survive much colder temperatures, or just heat myself in a cold room.

I've meditated on many things, like plant and animal life.

I know i've had a troubled past here at TOTJO, but I really think i've come a LONG way. I'd like to get off to a new start. I've also briefl studied emotional control.

I know most of the teachers here, and am comfortable with all of you; so if your interested in a serious student with experience, feel free to pick me. I've completed my initiate work, so that's also a plus.

May The Force Be With You!

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22641 by
Replied by on topic Re:Looking for a new Master.
I'm sorry to hear that your Master is so busy.This is some thing that ALL us Masters have to start taking in to account.TIME! If you dont have it than dont promise to give it.

I'll try to help you find a Master and recommend to who ever I can. You have great potential and it would be a waist to not teach you.

May The Force Be With You.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22669 by Angelus
*Bumps Post*

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi