How is everyone????

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #22425 by
How is everyone???? was created by
In another post, I was reminded of the real world stuff we have to go threw and to tell the truth, sometimes with not actually seeing people, only SN and text sometimes the people behind all that gets lost, well at least to me :) I forget that we are all human and have mental, physical, economical problems. I guess sometimes it is easier to simply view everyone else as more then human, perhaps less to think about. Anyway, so how are all of my Brother and Sisters doing here?

As for myself, we have been granted Cash Aid, Food Stamps, and Medi-cal. We are waiting for the IEHP (Inland Empire Health Plan) to get back to us with information regarding the physicians we choose. The baby has been kicking like a soccer player and now i am having dreams about him/her. Oh, the well-fare office, which issued all the above help, has a work program to help people get jobs, so i was told we should be hearing from someone in the nest couple of weeks about that. I have a farely ambitious goal have our own place before the baby is born in May. All is not so great though. We are currently sleeping on the floor in my father-in-laws house even though there is an empty bed. The room we used to stay in was taken by his 'lay' and she went to jail for three months and he took the room leaving his own room vacant but that is 'HIS' room so we can't stay there. And now he wants 150 of our 221 in Cash Aid for rent even though we are getting that money to by supplies for myself and in prep for the Baby. Not to mention the only place to put a crib or Bassenet is in the bedroom but he won't have that so we will have a family of three including a new born living in the living room. Sometimes i feel hope slipping away. When i think of all the bad stuff, but i have a different mindset then i once did. I have a child to think of and a family to look out for. I can't stop, I can't waiver, and i can't give up.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #22429 by
Replied by on topic Re:How is everyone????
this is another great thing i have discovered about being a jedi. you somehow manage to get through situations that people with no faith would give up at.
thanks for sharing your bad situation with us, and i hope it improves.
may the force be with you and help you.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22465 by Angelus
Replied by Angelus on topic Re:How is everyone????
I'm amazed at how one so new digs up these old posts! :D

But yes, thank you for sharing. I hope all is well.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22466 by
oh realy sorry i diddnt realise that it was old. i thought that is is only about 1 day old.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22467 by Angelus
Replied by Angelus on topic Re:How is everyone????
Oh, I thought it was old. I'm sorry, it just looked like one I had read a few months ago.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22475 by
Well anora - your father in law is obviously over flowing with the milk of human kindness

In the UK - youd be top of the list on the social housing list - but - without meaning to sound patronising - at least you have a roof over your head - not an ideal and or comfortable one - but its not a cardboard one either ;)

Move to the UK - I know a place you can stay - it wont cost you 75% of you money either ;) (probably 70% or so :lol:)

I know its hard but a single line thought that has helped me through alot in life - 'There is ALWAYS somebody worse of than yourself'

One day youll look back - perhaps telling your new padawan the life (s)he was born into - and saying 'it was one of those trial of life that we got through ;)

even in the black void of space - there is still light ;)

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22494 by
This post wasn't supposed to be all about me. I really did want to know how everyone was doing. :) And like i said, don't worry, i am optimistic. It's my husband that is depressed enough for the both of us. Recently i heard on our local radio network about the happiest country in the world. And you would be surprised to learn that it is Nigeria, mostly because they only make 300 dollars a week. I like to think that i could live in a situation like that and be happy, i am not depressed even now although i, like everyone, have my days. Money generates depression, i learned this a long time ago and choose to rise above it, not only do i have a roof over my head, but i also have a baby on the way, some one who loves me, food in my belly, I am much healthier then many people i know (even my own age). But with all of that said, how is everyone else doing :)

More
15 years 2 months ago #22495 by Grom Fett
Replied by Grom Fett on topic Re:How is everyone????
very well said master and hope all is well in your future

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22505 by
I appologize, I should have thanked all of you for your concerns though and i didn't so thank you all.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi