clairvoyance

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #22353 by
clairvoyance was created by
hello well sometimes and this dosnt happen alot like 3 or 4 times in my life but i have these dreams and then sometimes they come true so what should i do

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #22365 by Grom Fett
Replied by Grom Fett on topic Re:clairvoyance
meditation

Former Master:Br John
Rite:Jediism Rite
Former Apprentice: Knight Apprentice OwenShea 11/08, Angelus 11/09
Current Apprentice:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #22377 by
Replied by on topic Re:clairvoyance
There are quite a few ways of looking at it. I'll mention mine and you can take it for what it is, my thoughts. Use what you can, add it to what others will tell you and learn what works for you. This opinion is also subject to change as I learn and experience more.

I have my doubts that clairvoyance is a true look into the future. But I also believe that the mind is aware of more of what goes on around us than we know of. As we sleep, there can be times that much of this information is played back in our dreams. As we see this information our imagination uses it in a kind of play that tests the paths we could take and the possibilities that could arise.

Now if we get the ability by skill or chance to remember these dreams we have the ability to have a better understanding of what may happen and how to deal with the situations. Meditation and understanding are the tools we need to develop to take advantage of this ability. Meditation to be calm and open to what you may see, understanding to know what you are seeing and realize its importance.

Also keep in mind that anything you see is only a possibility, don’t fixate and keep you mind open so you don’t create your own self fulfilling predictions.

And just to say it again. Learn from many ideas, mine may or may not be right for you.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #22380 by
Well, I think we all have had this at one point or another. it's part of being human.

I personally belive it's the Force giving you a possible future. But the future is always in motion, so it's just a possible future. The mind does strange things in dreams, some of them are keys to our life and our environment, mostly in symbolism. Then even Freud said \"sometimes a dream is just a dream\".

The way I handle it is I meditate on the images and the whole dream. Almost every dream I recall I do this with. Then we can understand any messages there might be in there. Maybe keep a journal and jot down the dream when you wake up. That is very helpful as most often we forget out dreams.

Then if you discover you are clairvoyant, then consider it like this. We all have a gift from the Force. All of us have something we can do that many others can't. Sometimes it's art, debate, or being double jointed in your left pinkey toe maybe. Then other times its a more \"paranormal\" talent. Accept it and understand that it's part of what makes you special and unique. use it for the best possible good you can.

MTFBWY

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 3 months ago #22386 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:clairvoyance
general smith wrote:

hello well sometimes and this dosnt happen alot like 3 or 4 times in my life but i have these dreams and then sometimes they come true so what should i do

Accept it! Be happy! And stop trying to think! Or do you stop and analyse what it may mean or may not mean when someone smiles at you? It may be a dream, a thought, a worry, a wish, a vision... important is what you feel and the trust you put into that inner voice. Everything has its importance in the Force be it the smallest atom or the greatest galaxy not because we associate with something. If it is a nudge from the Force or a window into the future then the forces that be will make you understand and if not there is always a lesson to be learnt.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #22392 by
I to believe in trusting what we are given. Although, I am too curious not to delve further, understand why we experience what we experience. Why were we created? (that is a tough one that i believe no person will ever trully know) What happened at the beginning of the universe? Why do we dream? What is the capacity of our own abilities as human? As animal? As spiritual beings? Some may think me fool hardy (i think that is the way that saying goes :) but i can't stop asking questions. Some mysteries i simply let be mysteries but others, especially ones that influence my own life, i feel the need to ask and seek out answers. So here is what i have gathered over the years:

The reason that some of us have clairvoyance (some more then other but everyone has them), is the Akashic field, memory, etc. Now that is a very touching subject some people believe in it and some people do not but i am fascinated by it. But what i believe is the Akashic Field is the Forces Memory and because we are more susceptible to the unseen in our sleep and in our dreams we sometimes connect to a piece of the Field, it is to vast to connect to it entirely but occasionally we are allowed glimpses from the future, IMO because we are a self center species and when tapping into it we often seek out our own path or perhaps we are simply not capable of connect to another persons line of life. Either way, the Akashic Field stores the memories of all, everything past, present and future. I have seen meditations that allow you to tap into your own past lives but those were the closest things i have seen to connecting with the Akashic Field, but if you are interested you are more the welcome to look up more on the subject.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi